Seems Holley (DT) is gone

It’s a head scratcher that for sure. I gotta believe we hsvdd Ed that support system set up. They have it everywhere. Did it just fail? Who runs that part of the program? Accountability is tough, it has to be enforced at all levels or it fails…

Go Canes!
Once again, the tutors cant force him to go to class, they can't take the tests for him. In most cases, you can get a C by merely showing up and paying attention.

Advertisement
Holley was an *** take. @Coach Macho called this out. Now some, not going to name names, thought this guy had a ton of potential (a word I hate Fr, Fr). B/c he was 6-2 w/ a 6-10 wing span…and he had a “motor.”

Man, us and The Williams have been no bueno, homie. Yikes. Save us James! Be better than all ur distant cousins!

Advertisement
We have pretty good depth at Dt with nesta,ford,jhh,Taylor miller and Roberts. Roberts could swing between Dt and de.
At de were a little light with Johnson,Harvey,Williams and McCloud. Harvey and chantz need to play up to their potential and stay healthy. We could play more 3-3-5 with a Dt like jhh,Taylor or Roberts playing end to hide our lack of depth at end. I doubt we see any tackles moving to end in our base defense other than maybe Roberts.

Advertisement
We have pretty good depth at Dt with nesta,ford,jhh,Taylor miller and Roberts. Roberts could swing between Dt and de.
At de were a little light with Johnson,Harvey,Williams and McCloud. Harvey and chantz need to play up to their potential and stay healthy. We could play more 3-3-5 with a Dt like jhh,Taylor or Roberts playing end to hide our lack of depth at end. I doubt we see any tackles moving to end in our base defense other than maybe Roberts.
Taylor is not a DE. People were throwing that out there when they thought he was about 270. Supposedly he is about 305 now.

“Disirregardless“ is acceptable in the latest edition of the CIS Manual of Style and Usage, 5th Edition. Just ask ask @Tad Footeball .

Trust but verify!
1555234520_8857.gif

Go Canes

DE was not the issue in that game that was DT and mostly LB
DE was a huge issue with that game. Our undisciplined line was blindly running upfield with zero regard to rush lanes or playing gaps. I understand we play an upfield type of defense but you can’t just not play the run at all. Couch Stroud did a good job of teaching our guys pass rush moves but the overall undisciplined play of the defensive line was very disappointing

Advertisement
Once again, the tutors cant force him to go to class, they can't take the tests for him. In most cases, you can get a C by merely showing up and paying attention.
Is that really true? I think not. Well, maybe at WVU or New Mexico State.

Man, us and The Williams have been no bueno, homie. Yikes. Save us James! Be better than all ur distant cousins!
I believe the curse actually started with Willie Williams and it’s all been downhill since. Good thing we don’t play William & Mary because I’d give them a 50% chance to win that one

Advertisement
I could see Chase Smith or even James Williams get some playing time on passing downs rushing the passer.
Probably going to see more of McCloud as well.

Can Harris moved to DE via the portal?

What else did I miss from this work of genius thread other than grateathatingmanny hating Manny?

Is that really true? I think not. Well, maybe at WVU or New Mexico State.
In some of these garbage majors some of these guys take, yes it is true. If you show up, pay attention and turn in the work on time, you stand a good chance of getting a C.

Advertisement
Back