See you in the blue lot

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .
Tough guy! Grow up and grow a pair. Adolescent and immature remarks.

Advertisement
The dude once sent me and 2 other guys one of those blue lot what the f you gonna do messages and I never even said anything about him, Cutler Ridge Laz or Canesfam. Didn't get that but I've learned that I'm in the same company as many on here.

I got one as well

Advertisement
I got one as well

Here's the one I got:

You wanna talk **** bro? Cane Shades=#CanesFam ****** *** *****. I don't play that message board disrespect *****. Come see me at a tailgate this year *****. Get that head buss with tha quickness. #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

Great stuff!:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!!!!

I swear....if you gonna **** your sister, at least pull out. Stop having babies. Blue lot is only so big.

FYI, Real Bad Boys move in silence.

Advertisement
Back