See you in the blue lot

Advertisement
lulz. My actual back-and-forth after he first sent that:

JuanFromLittleHavana said:
BoroCane83 said:
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.

**** you and your ****** blue lot.

See you say that but you won't show up to the blue lot and say it in person. Don't talk about it bro, be about it.

I responded saying I wasnt going to come just to get jumped by a bunch of chinstrapped cholos.

You read too many message boards bro. Nobody ever been jumped at our tailgates we don't allow that **** to take place. We represent the city and university were not about violence. I just don't understand why yall hate on everything we do. We try to bring the fans together and rep our team but somehow we the bad guys. Laz wanted me to reach out to people on here to see what we could do better to have a positive image with the fanbase. Constructive criticism is welcome bro

Have you seen Laz later bro? He doesn't have a chinstrap. He looks like a Cuban mountain man

The dude once sent me and 2 other guys one of those blue lot what the f you gonna do messages and I never even said anything about him, Cutler Ridge Laz or Canesfam. Didn't get that but I've learned that I'm in the same company as many on here.

non violent bodybag lyfe?.....WTF does that even mean? LMAO
Dude touts 'living that bodybaglyfe', tells me to come say that **** to his face, then says they are non-violent.

dumb azzes

Here's the email I got out of the blue with 2 other guys:

From JuanFromLittleHavana:
What the f you gon' do when #CanesFam run up on you? Give you dat #BlueLotSpecial with the quickness ho *** ***** (5 letter n word)!

Great icebreaker, huh?

Last edited:
lulz. My actual back-and-forth after he first sent that:

BoroCane83 said:
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.

**** you and your ****** blue lot.

See you say that but you won't show up to the blue lot and say it in person. Don't talk about it bro, be about it.

I responded saying I wasnt going to come just to get jumped by a bunch of chinstrapped cholos.

You read too many message boards bro. Nobody ever been jumped at our tailgates we don't allow that **** to take place. We represent the city and university were not about violence. I just don't understand why yall hate on everything we do. We try to bring the fans together and rep our team but somehow we the bad guys. Laz wanted me to reach out to people on here to see what we could do better to have a positive image with the fanbase. Constructive criticism is welcome bro

Have you seen Laz later bro? He doesn't have a chinstrap. He looks like a Cuban mountain man

That was a pure classic to me. LMFAO

Dude touts 'living that bodybaglyfe', tells me to come say that **** to his face, then says they are non-violent.

dumb azzes

What the f you gon' do when #CanesFam run up on you? Give you dat #BlueLotSpecial with the quickness ho *** ***** (5 letter n word)!

Great icebreaker, huh?
they criticize people for talking tough via internet while talking tough on the internet. lame ***, hypocritical, wannabe gangstas. Real killas dont brag

Advertisement
I still can't believe this is real. I mean, seriously, who actually thinks they get tough guy cred by banging on a keyboard? Hilarious.

I'm gonna fck up an FSU fan tomorrow. Promise.

Ummm... So you're gonna fûck them up in a cyber way, like over the internet with your keyboard... or are you actually gonna fûck them up in person, like physically, you know.... like in the JuanFromLittleHavana Blue Lot Special sorta way???

Last edited:
Advertisement

dumb azzes

What the f you gon' do when #CanesFam run up on you? Give you dat #BlueLotSpecial with the quickness ho *** **** (5 letter n word)!

Great icebreaker, huh?
they criticize people for talking tough via internet while talking tough on the internet. lame ***, hypocritical, wannabe gangstas. Real killas dont brag

Wow... I don't even talk tough but I do talk wise *** fluently.

BTW, speaking of the Blue Lot, did Caneshades post a video?

Next to the annual reposting of "The Seminole Rap", a Caneshades rant is a must for FSU week.

Ummm... So you're gonna fûck them up in a cyber way, like over the internet with your keyboard... or are you actually gonna fûck them up in person, like physically, you know.... like in the JuanFromLittleHavana Blue Lot Special sorta way???

Like in a punching kicking and choking way.

Advertisement

Please don't get arrested... The quality of thought provoking reading material on this board will plummet.

Please don't get arrested... The quality of thought provoking reading material on this board will plummet.

The cops won't arrest you for beating up a known bank robber

"with the quickness" is my favorite part of his bullshyt

Advertisement
Thugs should not forget to take selfies making finger signs before they take you cell phones away at the jail. :hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Pretty sure the blue lot is reserved for handicapped people.

Advertisement
Back