See you in the blue lot

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

lulz. My actual back-and-forth after he first sent that:

JuanFromLittleHavana said:
BoroCane83 said:
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.

**** you and your ****** blue lot.

See you say that but you won't show up to the blue lot and say it in person. Don't talk about it bro, be about it.

I responded saying I wasnt going to come just to get jumped by a bunch of chinstrapped cholos.

You read too many message boards bro. Nobody ever been jumped at our tailgates we don't allow that **** to take place. We represent the city and university were not about violence. I just don't understand why yall hate on everything we do. We try to bring the fans together and rep our team but somehow we the bad guys. Laz wanted me to reach out to people on here to see what we could do better to have a positive image with the fanbase. Constructive criticism is welcome bro

Have you seen Laz later bro? He doesn't have a chinstrap. He looks like a Cuban mountain man

Advertisement

BoroCane83 said:
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.

See you say that but you won't show up to the blue lot and say it in person. Don't talk about it bro, be about it.

I responded saying I wasnt going to come just to get jumped by a bunch of chinstrapped cholos.

You read too many message boards bro. Nobody ever been jumped at our tailgates we don't allow that **** to take place. We represent the city and university were not about violence. I just don't understand why yall hate on everything we do. We try to bring the fans together and rep our team but somehow we the bad guys. Laz wanted me to reach out to people on here to see what we could do better to have a positive image with the fanbase. Constructive criticism is welcome bro

Have you seen Laz later bro? He doesn't have a chinstrap. He looks like a Cuban mountain man

Did you then offer constructive criticism? Like maybe he could spell it "b1tches" so it wouldn't just show up as stars. And maybe add an apostrophe to "y'all". Stuff like that.

BoroCane83 said:

Did you then offer constructive criticism? Like maybe he could spell it "b1tches" so it wouldn't just show up as stars. And maybe add an apostrophe to "y'all". Stuff like that.

I think I went the route of calling him out on his non-violent bodybaglyfe. Something along the lines of diabeetus.

Advertisement

BoroCane83 said:

I think I went the route of calling him out on his non-violent bodybaglyfe. Something along the lines of diabeetus.

I would have mentioned his terrible grammar, because I keep it real. Your response is cool too.

You wanna talk **** bro?

Cane Shades=#CanesFam ****** *** *****. I don't play that message board disrespect *****. Come see me at a tailgate this year *****. Get that head buss with tha quickness.

#CanesFam
#SwitchBladeBoyz
#BlueLotBoyz

lulz

Advertisement
I'll bet when you get there it's a bunch of old men with arthritic knees and beer bellies trying to be cool. Their women, if thy're lucky enough to have any, are walking around with muffin tops and thick hips that rub togther in overly tight pants.

Otherwise, I have no idea what this thread is about and why it is even on this football board.

On a more important note, is this related to our long-missing beloved fan DannyBoy?

[url=http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Daniel-T.-Rivera-103742455]Daniel Rivera Obituary - Newark, Delaware - Tributes.com[/URL]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back