Secret tapes unraveling high school

When are you scheduled to be on PBS?

I've been on numerous times.

1616536998234.png

Advertisement
The first sentence is hilarious. YOU are the one who has stalked me on multiple threads and keeps posting the same tired old screenshot.

I don't give a ****e about "the last word", but I'm not going to sit here while you continue to lie about me and post selective ancient screenshots.

Clearly, you are the one who was triggered then, and you are triggered again. This thread is the evidence. I said NOTHING about you. I was arguing with Cash Money Cane. But YOU had to fly in from the top rope, unsolicited, to resurrect your old grievance against me.

That's why nobody respects you. It's hilarious. You are so stupid that you project your own shortcomings (not letting stuff go, always having to get the last word, posting dumb-a$$ stuff with zero substance) onto other people.

I'll make a bold prediction. Sometime in the future, not long from now, when other adults are having a grown-up conversation, you will return to attack me with the same bullsh!te screenshot.

Cookie917 schtick. He's got receipts.

Bruh you talking about respect on CIS? You want a participation trophy or something? You are one of the worst posters on this site.

Again, you failed to answer my question. It is very simple.... Just roll over like a good boy and admit you were wrong on occasion. You are an attorney, you should understand this makes you more persuasive to admit defeat instead of trying to constantly deflect and get in your feelings.

I let another poster know it was no point in arguing with you because even when you are beat, you simply start to fly off the wall, see the last few responses as evidence.

You are the one constantly feeling the need to belittle and show you are the smartest person in the room to a bunch of random people on a message board. EVERYONE here knows you are a tax attorney with an L.L.M because you flaunt it like some type of insane accomplishment. Take a second to realize you do not know everyone behind the keyboard.

I will make an even BOLDER prediction. Sometime in the near future, you will be triggered by some random poster, get your panties wadded so far up your *** that you will need to go hug your diplomas and tell yourself you are someone worth listening to.

TheoriginalCane schtick "he's a tax lawyer and knows more than you...on everything"

Advertisement
I've been saying the same thing, although it could be the FBI for racketeering.

The problem with the IRS getting involved is there's nothing illegal about a school or its boosters paying a player, and there are no tax ramifications for the giver of the cash (that I'm aware of) short of the source of that cash coming from illegal means or not having taxes paid on it. The issue would come down to the recipient not paying taxes on the "gift." So, let's just say the IRS goes after Chubb, for instance. How does that hurt UGA or the bag man?

Further, while the money often comes from sources close to the university, it doesn't come from the university itself. So a bag man or two gets busted, the university gets off free and clear, the NCAA won't touch the SEC, and there's basically no reason to stop.
Gift tax is owed by the giver for this reason. (Owed on amounts over some threshold, $15K or so.) Don’t expect the IRS to care but all these payments are technical violations.

Ive said for many years now, the ONLY way to stop the illegal stuff that occurs in recruiting is for the IRS to get involved. Anything short of that is just a media story.

SF, there's more ways to avoid leaving money trails for this kind of money than one can shake a stick at.

Plus, there are other compensations that would appear to be legitimate - Rent. Jobs. Cash - never to see a bank.

Buy the parent's home. Buy their business. Provide jobs for one or another - maybe consultants or make them board members. Legitimate purchases and payments.

You can buy brand new Corvettes - especially in Utah - for only $2100 all day long. The $50 Gold Eagle is stipulated right on the coin that it's only valued by the US Govt at $50. But it will bring $1900 in fiat money we call Federal Reserve Notes. You want to transfer them $80,000 - you fade them $2100 face value American coins, and it is what it is. Same thing with real estate. Businesses.

You rent them a home that would normally bring in $2500 - $4000 per month - and charge them $400.

These types of transactions are difficult to find using bank statements and tax filings. Which the IRS largely relies on.

"Do you know anything about Rush Propst paying for his parents to come over here?" Savage asked Nelson, according to the 64-page deposition.

"Well, he facilitated that," Nelson said.

"OK," Savage said. "Let's talk about that. What do you know about Propst dealing with Jake Garcia and how did the University of Miami come in?"

"Well, he asked me to come up with $2,500 a month for him for four months," Nelson said.

Love how they structured that part

Advertisement
Regardless, my point remains, even if the IRS gets involved, unless a bag men gets busted on a Nevin Shapiro level or the university is complicit, there's no real deterrent to anyone else to stop the behavior.

Why not? A conviction would be proof of a serious ncaa violation.

Bruh you talking about respect on CIS? You want a participation trophy or something? You are one of the worst posters on this site.

Again, you failed to answer my question. It is very simple.... Just roll over like a good boy and admit you were wrong on occasion. You are an attorney, you should understand this makes you more persuasive to admit defeat instead of trying to constantly deflect and get in your feelings.

I let another poster know it was no point in arguing with you because even when you are beat, you simply start to fly off the wall, see the last few responses as evidence.

You are the one constantly feeling the need to belittle and show you are the smartest person in the room to a bunch of random people on a message board. EVERYONE here knows you are a tax attorney with an L.L.M because you flaunt it like some type of insane accomplishment. Take a second to realize you do not know everyone behind the keyboard.

I will make an even BOLDER prediction. Sometime in the near future, you will be triggered by some random poster, get your panties wadded so far up your *** that you will need to go hug your diplomas and tell yourself you are someone worth listening to.

TheoriginalCane schtick "he's a tax lawyer and knows more than you...on everything"
You can ignore him. I did long ago and I’m better for it. I suggest you start using that feature. It will save you time and make the site better for all of us. Once you ignore one, you’ll find there are more worthy of that feature also.

Advertisement
We have a cheating epidemic in this country, maybe the world.

I hope we do it clean and win in spite of it. Willing to lose as the alternative.

Honestly, I don’t think people cheat more or less now than they ever have, since time began.

In situations, if the opportunity arises to cheat, there are always people that are going to do just that. It’s called human nature. Some people do it, some don’t.

Advertisement
Propst had just done his homework.

My brother in law was a Golf Pro at Valdosta for a couple years before returning to Florida. He was a member of the Touchdown Club - That's when Coach Wright Bazemore was running out 11 undefeated seasons and winning 14 state championships. In 1971 Valdosta was named National Champions, I think by Sports Illustrated. I was playing in high school then and followed what was going on because my sister and her husband were there going to games.

My bro-inlaw told me while he was there it was common knowledge the TD Club had bought Bazemore the house he lived in, and got him a new Caddy every year.

This seems germane but still shouldn't matter to the person giving unless there would be something like payroll taxes involved, which there aren't. And again, if the IRS f**ks the kids, the system remains intact and nobody bats an eye.
The IRS needs to F**k the parents so that future parents will think twice about taking bags.

During the meeting, according to Nelson, Propst got up from his chair and closed his office door. That's when Propst suggested that the Georgia Bulldogs and Alabama Crimson Tide pay recruits $90,000 to $150,000 to sign with them. Propst also suggested a Georgia booster paid former Bulldogs star running back Nick Chubb a total of $180,000 in three installments to return to the team for his senior season in 2017.

Bet Georgia and bama will never get investigated. Very long article
This Story has been jettisoned to never - never land.

Advertisement
Back