Secret tapes unraveling high school

Advertisement
During the meeting, according to Nelson, Propst got up from his chair and closed his office door. That's when Propst suggested that the Georgia Bulldogs and Alabama Crimson Tide pay recruits $90,000 to $150,000 to sign with them. Propst also suggested a Georgia booster paid former Bulldogs star running back Nick Chubb a total of $180,000 in three installments to return to the team for his senior season in 2017.

Bet Georgia and bama will never get investigated. Very long article
Isn't this similar to how the basketball scandal broke... although has there really been any major program taken down from it?

During the meeting, according to Nelson, Propst got up from his chair and closed his office door. That's when Propst suggested that the Georgia Bulldogs and Alabama Crimson Tide pay recruits $90,000 to $150,000 to sign with them. Propst also suggested a Georgia booster paid former Bulldogs star running back Nick Chubb a total of $180,000 in three installments to return to the team for his senior season in 2017.

Bet Georgia and bama will never get investigated. Very long article
Plausible deniability

The most popular escape with alleged very close second.

Problem solved , next

This **** sad and some bull****e an 3 of my best friends were the best on the team in HS our rival school offered all of us to come there an we sat talked an refused we won 3 games My Sr year the team that tried to get us to come there beat us 70 to ****** zero!!!!! They trashed our team us 4 loved fighting we went to there school with 8 people an brawler outside over our PRIDE **** ya we lost the game even the fight but nobody backed down an we all swung first!!! Tf wrong with these kids it's not the same this was only 2006! Smh

Advertisement
This **** sad and some bull****e an 3 of my best friends were the best on the team in HS our rival school offered all of us to come there an we sat talked an refused we won 3 games My Sr year the team that tried to get us to come there beat us 70 to ****** zero!!!!! They trashed our team us 4 loved fighting we went to there school with 8 people an brawler outside over our PRIDE **** ya we lost the game even the fight but nobody backed down an we all swung first!!! Tf wrong with these kids it's not the same this was only 2006! Smh
What? No wonder you got beat 70-0....but you won the fight right? Cool.

I could see a potential investigation of Georgia, but Bama I highly doubt. Any wrong doing with all their championships and a coach who has won more than any other coach would be explosive. This is beyond Lance Armstrong stuff and could put Saban along side Joe Pa. it would rock the college football world that a cover up probably has already been put in to place. NCAA never plays fair and has always been careful in their crucifictions.
I'm sorry but that's false....
Lance himself was shot up with drugs or whatever performance enhancement he took...
Joe Pa covered for a Cho-Mo...
There is absolutely nothing similar with any of that related to Saban... You would absolutely have to prove that Saban himself handed athletes cash or cars or anything else... That will be beyond hard to prove.... You might not like Saban and that's fine but to put him in the same grouping as a Cho-Mo cover up is really reaching for straws...

Amazing. Nothing short of absolutely amazing I tell ya. Dude just uga and Bama mentioned with 6 gigure amounts but nevermind that. "What did the University of Miami do?" Foh! I've been saying it for years, Bama, uga, auburn and lsu don't have better recruiters than everyone else they only toss bigger bags!!

Advertisement
My brother, I'd go to war with you. I'm a dinosaur from an era where I actually played HS ball with guys I started Little League with as a 7 year old. We brought our little town of Punta Gorda to the State Semi Final Game up in Quincy and put Burton Lawless on the FHSAA's All-Time Top 100 HS football list. My three boys played at the same HS, mostly with their friends, made a couple of Regiona finals, but nether I, or the three of them, would have traded the experience or the staffs we played under, for a State Title earned with an assorted group of mercenaries.

Then again, most of our lifelong friends were the best men in our weddings, their godfathers, and still tight as a crab's ***.

My brother, I'd go to war with you. I'm a dinosaur from an era where I actually played HS ball with guys I started Little League with as a 7 year old. We brought our little town of Punta Gorda to the State Semi Final Game up in Quincy and put Burton Lawless on the FHSAA's All-Time Top 100 HS football list. My three boys played at the same HS, mostly with their friends, made a couple of Regiona finals, but nether I, or the three of them, would have traded the experience or the staffs we played under, for a State Title earned with an assorted group of mercenaries.

Then again, most of our lifelong friends were the best men in our weddings, their godfathers, and still tight as a crab's ***.

Much respect brother! Yes 2 of the guys I mentioned we are 33 years old now and still best friends to this day! People don't understand pride rivals had there starters in all game we were down by like 60 an I'll never forget I was so mad I ran out on kickoff return an told dude to go to the bench "thinking I'ma run there while team over an score" I hit a whole an broke it was in the open field at about there 15 could have cut across field an scored easily but I saw there 2 best players an was like I'm running these mfs over full speed. I was out of control an tumbler smh I was only a sophomore lol my coach was ****ed but I earned all there respect that day. Had to tell you that! I'm glad someone understands I could have never turned on my boys an came back an played them to beat on them **** na!

Advertisement
Back