Second half observations?

brock

All-American
On defense I noticed Muhammad and Chad Thomas were in pretty much every down the rest of the second half. Have to think they start here on out. Made a difference compared to the first half

Advertisement
Many times though they weren't attacking up field. They would still read and react. Seen a couple times where Muhammad lined up on the slot

^agreed on Chad and Quan. Quan looked good, very physical at the point of attack. The D "looked" better in the 2nd half but that's made easier when your opponent turns the ball over 5 times. The 2-gap garbage is going to get us killed this year just like it has the last 4 years. No reason for FAU of all people to go for 250+ on the ground.

Advertisement
The way we call this defense we simply cannot play against up tempo offenses. It's such a shame what we've become. But the end is near

My dumbass actually believed we may finally have some studs on D, boy was I wrong. 300 yds allowed to FAU at half, what a disgrace

Mcord again is the same mold as chick..runs hard misses plays..

These players leave their feet more than any DL I have ever seen... horrible skill sets.
Dallas I feel for...has not skills but KO coverage..

can anyone make an open filed tackle on this team....

Sad
about to get our **** pushed in for the next 5 weeks

Many times though they weren't attacking up field. They would still read and react. Seen a couple times where Muhammad lined up on the slot

Every time you think you've hit rock bottom, there's another low to experience with this regime. They're inventing **** schemes that haven't been tried in 100 years of football, yet blame everybody but themselves at each new and interesting failure.

Advertisement
mccord is a stiff.

people think he's some pass rusher when he's not.

no skills on that guy and he;'s stiff.

I never want to hear people say they want more of him, he's awful.

this guy had jameis winstron throw a pass right into his hands and the doofus tips it in the air for an FSU TD.

Last nite was embarrassing. Fau was just running up the gut at will. There were missed tackles everywhere, and don't even get me started on Kirby. Yearby was really good and the 3 td's from Walton gives me something to look forward to. Our wr's need to make more plays. I will never root against my Canes but I'm not very optimistic

mccord is a stiff.

people think he's some pass rusher when he's not.

no skills on that guy and he;'s stiff.

I never want to hear people say they want more of him, he's awful.

this guy had jameis winstron throw a pass right into his hands and the doofus tips it in the air for an FSU TD.

He's not a stiff, he's just Ramon Buchanon.

He's an average at best linebacker because he doesn't have any football IQ. Over runs plays. Abandons his assignment in his zeal to run 5 yards past the qb.
He can't shed a block and he certainly can't seal the edge.

We have to hope Owens is not seriously hurt.

Advertisement

Every time you think you've hit rock bottom, there's another low to experience with this regime. They're inventing **** schemes that haven't been tried in 100 years of football, yet blame everybody but themselves at each new and interesting failure.

The fact that the defense still ******* lines up and SENIORS, multi year STARTERS like Howard and Bush still have no ******* clue where they are supposed to be is the most pathetic yet laughable **** I've seen from this defense to date.

The fact that the defense still ******* lines up and SENIORS, multi year STARTERS like Howard and Bush still have no ******* clue where they are supposed to be is the most pathetic yet laughable **** I've seen from this defense to date.

This!

Advertisement
FAU is thin, their guys were getting gassed and hurt in the second half. They hung for a half but that was it. We created some turnovers on D and Yearby killed them. FAU wasn't out coached, that's for **** sure.

That defense was garbage all night not just the first half. FAU just couldn't keep up and ran out of gas and kept beating themselves. Make no mistake that was a terrible FAU team we played and we made them look like world beaters.

no lie the defense and the offense looked slow as ****
I was telling my bro that they played faster then us most of the night

FAU played this game like it was their Super Bowl, which it was. The biggest home game in the short history of their program.

We played it like we played the Bethune Cookman game, like it was our second preseason game.

The season starts next week.

Advertisement
Back