Second half observations?

That defense was garbage all night not just the first half. FAU just couldn't keep up and ran out of gas and kept beating themselves. Make no mistake that was a terrible FAU team we played and we made them look like world beaters.

@flasportsbuzz: UM outscored FAU, 24-0, over the final 24-plus minutes and out-gains Owls 295-34 during that stretch. UM 529 yds of offense, FAU 389.

Advertisement
That defense was garbage all night not just the first half. FAU just couldn't keep up and ran out of gas and kept beating themselves. Make no mistake that was a terrible FAU team we played and we made them look like world beaters.

@flasportsbuzz: UM outscored FAU, 24-0, over the final 24-plus minutes and out-gains Owls 295-34 during that stretch. UM 529 yds of offense, FAU 389.

Pretty impressive numbers while running only a small percentage of our playbook, yet a whole site full of morons act like we lost the game.

Pretty impressive numbers while running only a small percentage of our playbook, yet a whole site full of morons act like we lost the game.

But that first half was hard to stomach.

no lie the defense and the offense looked slow as ****
I was telling my bro that they played faster then us most of the night

FAU played this game like it was their Super Bowl, which it was. The biggest home game in the short history of their program.

We played it like we played the Bethune Cookman game, like it was our second preseason game.

The season starts next week.
You make Golden's wife blush by how often you suck Golden's ****. Get some self respect and accept reality

Advertisement

It's FAU Broke.

no lie the defense and the offense looked slow as ****
I was telling my bro that they played faster then us most of the night

FAU played this game like it was their Super Bowl, which it was. The biggest home game in the short history of their program.

We played it like we played the Bethune Cookman game, like it was our second preseason game.

The season starts next week.
You make Golden's wife blush by how often you suck Golden's ****. Get some self respect and accept reality

What? Facts not as easy for you to swallow as *****?

Y

Brock! What happened to "fire them"?

Y

Brock! What happened to "fire them"?

I still want them gone what do you mean?

Advertisement

Please refrain from positing your opinions as if they are fact because you have no idea how much of the playbook is being used especially since they decided to use a flea flicker.

Mcord again is the same mold as chick..runs hard misses plays..

These players leave their feet more than any DL I have ever seen... horrible skill sets.
Dallas I feel for...has not skills but KO coverage..

can anyone make an open filed tackle on this team....

Sad
about to get our **** pushed in for the next 5 weeks

When are people going to point the finger the coaches who are teaching this ****?

Advertisement
mccord is a stiff.

people think he's some pass rusher when he's not.

no skills on that guy and he;'s stiff.

I never want to hear people say they want more of him, he's awful.

this guy had jameis winstron throw a pass right into his hands and the doofus tips it in the air for an FSU TD.

He's not a stiff, he's just Ramon Buchanon.

He's an average at best linebacker because he doesn't have any football IQ. Over runs plays. Abandons his assignment in his zeal to run 5 yards past the qb.
He can't shed a block and he certainly can't seal the edge.

We have to hope Owens is not seriously hurt.

Or maybe he's a ******* DE in a 4-3 def. I hate when coaches try to turn these kids into LB's when that's not their skill set.

I was one who decided to give Golden a chance in 2014, then look what happened. Both Oline and Dline
were terrible and Kaaya spent most of the night running for his life. Near Zero protection. Then you see
how FAU Driskel had so much protection he could have gone for a burger, come back and pass. His
accuracy was phenomenal.
I just don't know what to think about the 2015 Canes EXCEPT I've finally had it with Goden and Denofrio.

Why weren't they in there as starters?

This, put them in and let them do work, have trent the small toolbox come in when they are tired, AQM made some mistakes but it was his first game in like what a year, kid is a savage so is chad, start them forget the multiple and win some dam games

Drops mic

Advertisement
mccord is a stiff.

people think he's some pass rusher when he's not.

no skills on that guy and he;'s stiff.

I never want to hear people say they want more of him, he's awful.

this guy had jameis winstron throw a pass right into his hands and the doofus tips it in the air for an FSU TD.

He's not a stiff, he's just Ramon Buchanon.

He's an average at best linebacker because he doesn't have any football IQ. Over runs plays. Abandons his assignment in his zeal to run 5 yards past the qb.
He can't shed a block and he certainly can't seal the edge.

We have to hope Owens is not seriously hurt.

Or maybe he's a ****ing DE in a 4-3 def. I hate when coaches try to turn these kids into LB's when that's not their skill set.

I know mccord the kid is a good athlete, he runs well for his height but you are right hes a DE all the way, we rush him a lot but still i rather him with his hand on the ground

Mcord again is the same mold as chick..runs hard misses plays..

These players leave their feet more than any DL I have ever seen... horrible skill sets.
Dallas I feel for...has not skills but KO coverage..

can anyone make an open filed tackle on this team....

Sad
about to get our **** pushed in for the next 5 weeks

When are people going to point the finger the coaches who are teaching this ****?

It goes both ways because you see kids get those tackle and others dont, i dont what happened to kirby he was trash, missed the gap on the first long run, and completely whiffed on the fourth down that also led to a score, dallas is too dam slow to play safety why hes out there is beyond me, we miss denzel so much if it were him instead of kirby they probably dont score those TDs, kirby has never hit the gaps right his whole career, thats coaching because he should know by know how to read it, i guess thats what happens when you have a guy who doesnt coach LB be our LB coach lol

Please refrain from positing your opinions as if they are fact because you have no idea how much of the playbook is being used especially since they decided to use a flea flicker.

I can tell ya since i focused on it a little more that we ran the exact same plays over and over again, we did nothing but crossing routes and draws, but the thing is we have way better athletes than FAU you should be able to get open and i never see any separation, lewis isnt the same as he was before the injury, he was a very good route runner now hes average, herb has his moments, scott isnt fast at all hes shifty but he uses his size to het open i mean he should lol, we need berrios and coley because they were the only two last year we saw get open on their own, cager and njokou should be playing if you cant out run them then out size them kinda like when missouri had DGB and washington both werent that fast and shifty but they could high point the ball better than anyone and use their size to muscle catches

I can tell ya since i focused on it a little more that we ran the exact same plays over and over again, we did nothing but crossing routes and draws, but the thing is we have way better athletes than FAU you should be able to get open and i never see any separation, lewis isnt the same as he was before the injury, he was a very good route runner now hes average, herb has his moments, scott isnt fast at all hes shifty but he uses his size to het open i mean he should lol, we need berrios and coley because they were the only two last year we saw get open on their own, cager and njokou should be playing if you cant out run them then out size them kinda like when missouri had DGB and washington both werent that fast and shifty but they could high point the ball better than anyone and use their size to muscle catches

I'm not debating that we ran one dimensional plays and showed little depth on plays. I'm debating that there's more to the playbook at all. What we've run the last two weeks is pretty much what we run against better opponents. And we did show more variation than people are letting on with the flea flicker and the long pass to Scott that was knocked away.

As far as the receivers go, I've seen enough out of the whole group to realize that they have a clear ceiling and that they're being mismanaged to a certain extent but to not get separation from FAU corners is inexcusable. I've never really seen anything out of Berrios to think he's a big difference maker and Coley had as many TD's as I did last year and is injury prone. I'd like to think that their collective return will make a major difference but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Advertisement
Back