SEC And ACC

Advertisement
ACC doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as the SEC. what a joke of a conference

Here's a sentence. The SEC had front row seats watching an ACC team hold up the national championship last year. Fair?

riding the tails of fsu much? every single one of the other ACC teams would lose to every other SEC team

not sure if serious???

top to bottom. give me one ACC team that would beat their SEC counterpart this year. i'll wait

ACC doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as the SEC. what a joke of a conference

Here's a sentence. The SEC had front row seats watching an ACC team hold up the national championship last year. Fair?

riding the tails of fsu much? every single one of the other ACC teams would lose to every other SEC team

not sure if serious???

top to bottom. give me one ACC team that would beat their SEC counterpart this year. i'll wait

That wasn't your statement. Ok you changed the wording so we both know your original statement is not true. carry on

Missouri lost, at home, to Indiana. INDIANA.

Missouri is currently 2nd in the SEC Eastern Division.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Advertisement
Arkansas could be undefeated in the Coastal right now.

True. Definitely. I mean they beat, uh, well they could beat, uh, well...SEC bias, so Arkansas is really great. Trust me.

Every team in the SEC West >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ACC **** show

So when I call you out on the obvious SEC bias, what do you do? Repeat it, but with more exaggeration. Point taken.

You ****tards really are slow.

Bama beat a WV team that has a good shot at winning the Big12

Auburn beat a Kansas St team that also has a good shot at winning the Big 12

LSU beat a Wisconsin team who will challenge for the Big 10

Aside from FSU, who the **** gas the ACC beat?!?

Don't worry... I'll wait.

/oh yeah, and Georgia beat the ACC's second best team in Clemson

Advertisement
ESPN resurrected that abortion of a conference. The multi-billion dollar propaganda machine went all in, and identified massive state diploma mills void of professional sports franchises. They purchased AM/FM sports talk radio in those lifeless markets and merged their NASCAR model with its newly acquired SEC product. **** near every AP vote is a employee of ESPN, an affiliate or contributor.

Alabama, Auburn, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arkansas and the Mississippi's? Is there a single professional sports franchise in those states? Tennessee has 1, Gainesville might as well be in freakin Georgia. I mean really, it's easy.

Just take a look @ that conference pre-ESPN investment, then contemplate how the entire west coast was phased out and de-valued. Take a look at the programs that have been hindered, crippled and devalued by the NCAA during the last 12 or so years.

Herding 40k debt ridden students and finding another 30k or so from areas isolated from the rest of the sports planet, looks very good on TV. That's the entire plot, nothing more and nothing less.

ESPN's SEC project sparked/created the entire conference re-alignment paranoia. Everyone recalls those few years, where WVU panicked and now travels more than the space station to compete in its conference, FSU, UNC, Clempleson to the SEC....Freakin Nebraska to the B10 and on and on it went.

Take a peek @ Missouri and Texas Agriculture and Military before they joined the SEC. They sucked, had sucked and continue to suck...but somehow, immediately found themselves winning in the ultra=uber SEC, and are now elite programs, fielding heisman hopefuls/winners?

Now that ESPN has created and purchased the new Bullshlt 4 team playoff, for however Billion dollars, basically killing FOX's attempt to elevate the Pac 12. They used the Coaches Poll model for CFB fans....Can't watch em all, so... let's showcase our investment and parrot its greatness.

Steven Rindner one of the CEO's of the Scout recruiting services, said the highest subscription base and click revenue was/is/has always been their SEC market, with the B1G in a distant second. Who might they be catering to?

SEC is the grand illusion, powered by a gazillion dollar propaganda machine and insured/policed by the ultimate scumbag (NCAA) entity. Ignore the window dressing and watch the games/teams. It's just as ordinary than any other

You ****tards really are slow.

Bama beat a WV team that has a good shot at winning the Big12

Auburn beat a Kansas St team that also has a good shot at winning the Big 12

LSU beat a Wisconsin team who will challenge for the Big 10

Aside from FSU, who the **** gas the ACC beat?!?

Don't worry... I'll wait.

/oh yeah, and Georgia beat the ACC's second best team in Clemson

I'm slow? It took you 3 god**** posts to say something substantive. All of those wins that you're claiming were such jokes of a win you sound like an SEC homer. Wisconsin dominated LSU for the majority of the game in what was essentially a home game for LSU. WVU and KState are not that good, and if you watched the KState game they should've beaten Auburn too.

Wisconsin will not challenge for the Big 10, and WVU will not win the Big 12.

A team that will challenge for the Big 10 is Ohio State, who lost to Va Tech. You know the team we slaughtered two days ago.

A team that will challenge for the Pac 12 is USC, who lost to Boston College.

A team that will challenge for a playoff spot is Notre Dame, who lost to FSU.

That's 3 high-quality OOC wins, the same you referenced for the SEC.

Advertisement
Almost...
Should have...
Dominated but lost...

Go home Al, you're drunk.

Considering this entire stupid conversation is based on speculation, the eye test is incredibly important. Helps if you watch the games, which you clearly don't.

You must feel really, really dumb by the way. Saying the ACC hasn't beaten anybody. LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back