Season outlook

Advertisement
Before anyone calls me a slurper hear me out.

Our first 3 FBS opponents are a combined 11-1 (sole loss is App state losing to Miami). We knew what Bama was going in, MSU was just a BAD matchup for us personnel wise (we still should’ve won if we could TACKLE and King didn’t give the ball away 4 times) and we knew we would get App States best shot. Miam’s ACC opponents are a combined 18-14 and I can guarantee that Bama would roll all of them, MSU would probably go 7-1 against them and app state would beat UVA, Pitt,nFSU, V tech, G tech and Duke and would give UNC/Nc state FITS.

Point is I believe our hardest opponents are out of the way. I also believe that a lot of our offensive struggles has been King and his health. On defense it’s mainly been Tackling and LB speed (hopefully infusing TAC, Brooks and Keontra Smith when he returns the overall speed is improved and it is expected that tackling will naturally improve as the season wears on.

We have a real chance to take the ACC this year. Clemson is BEATABLE UNC is not what we thought they’d be, V tech isn’t all that and Pitt has a lot of flaws. If we can clean up Penalties, Tackling, turnovers and WR/TE drops we can beat anyone in the ACC. don’t get it twisted either, all of those are fixable (each one is part mental/confidence as well).

We will be adding Clarke on OL, TVD/Garcia (IMO both are better natura QBs than King. Unfortunately it’s apparent that he is not the same QB he was in 2020 after his injury) Knighton at RB (NEED to see more Cody brown as well as well as Brinson/B Smith/J George at WR)

On D adding TAC/Brooks at LB should help alot (more Williams/Kitchens over Hall too)
Soon we will add K smith back at WLB and will add Avantae at safety the week we play
Nc State

Call it a bold take if you will but until I firmly believe Miami is in position to claim the ACC. Our hardest opponents are behind us and our guys should be juiced up realizing the ACC is there for the taking.
I personally think nc state might be the second toughest team on the schedule and people may think clemson is down but they stayed with Georgia which has a shot to possibly win the sec this year.

Advertisement
I personally think nc state might be the second toughest team on the schedule and people may think clemson is down but they stayed with Georgia which has a shot to possibly win the sec this year.
Nope clemsun is done they can't get their offense figured out... they got a pocket quarterback trying to make him trevor Lawrence lmao DJ in the wrong offense

Our first 3 FBS opponents are a combined 11-1 (sole loss is App state losing to Miami). We knew what Bama was going in, MSU was just a BAD matchup for us personnel wise (we still should’ve won if we could TACKLE and King didn’t give the ball away 4 times) and we knew we would get App States best shot. Miam’s ACC opponents are a combined 18-14 and I can guarantee that Bama would roll all of them, MSU would probably go 7-1 against them and app state would beat UVA, Pitt,nFSU, V tech, G tech and Duke and would give UNC/Nc state FITS.

Point is I believe our hardest opponents are out of the way. I also believe that a lot of our offensive struggles has been King and his health. On defense it’s mainly been Tackling and LB speed (hopefully infusing TAC, Brooks and Keontra Smith when he returns the overall speed is improved and it is expected that tackling will naturally improve as the season wears on.

We have a real chance to take the ACC this year. Clemson is BEATABLE UNC is not what we thought they’d be, V tech isn’t all that and Pitt has a lot of flaws. If we can clean up Penalties, Tackling, turnovers and WR/TE drops we can beat anyone in the ACC. don’t get it twisted either, all of those are fixable (each one is part mental/confidence as well).

We will be adding Clarke on OL, TVD/Garcia (IMO both are better natura QBs than King. Unfortunately it’s apparent that he is not the same QB he was in 2020 after his injury) Knighton at RB (NEED to see more Cody brown as well as well as Brinson/B Smith/J George at WR)

On D adding TAC/Brooks at LB should help alot (more Williams/Kitchens over Hall too)
Soon we will add K smith back at WLB and will add Avantae at safety the week we play
Nc State

Call it a bold take if you will but until I firmly believe Miami is in position to claim the ACC. Our hardest opponents are behind us and our guys should be juiced up realizing the ACC is there for the taking.
Our hardest opponent will be us..

We could potentially drop our next 5 games.
We could also potentially finish the season 8-0 and win the ACC and finish in the top 8-12 and then finish with another top 15 class. Sure I’m an optimist but it’s not blind optimism. I see issues that can be fixed and see a team that has the potential to still put it together and have a solid season. 10-2 with 8-0 in the ACC plus a championship game/orange bowl appearance is still possible. As it stands from what we have seen it’s not likely BUT it is possible.

Advertisement
Sam is trash overhyped sack fumble quarterback.. we just gotta stay in our lane but one game at a time Virginia up next.. yall blinded by our earlier performance I understand that but stop being soft as charmin.
Wait - we've been blinded by our earlier performance? What does that even mean?!

How does making a judgement based off the three ****e performances we've seen so far make us 'Charmin soft'?

If we can clean up Penalties, Tackling, turnovers and WR/TE drops we can beat anyone in the ACC.
conan2.gif

Advertisement
We could also potentially finish the season 8-0 and win the ACC and finish in the top 8-12 and then finish with another top 15 class. Sure I’m an optimist but it’s not blind optimism. I see issues that can be fixed and see a team that has the potential to still put it together and have a solid season. 10-2 with 8-0 in the ACC plus a championship game/orange bowl appearance is still possible. As it stands from what we have seen it’s not likely BUT it is possible.
You can’t believe any of this.

Nc State

I love your optimism. I do believe we have the potential to run the table and win the ACC because the conference as a whole is really bad this year and for the first time in almost a decade Clemson is beatable. Will we be able to do that? Most likely not unless we drastically clean up the missed tackles, penalties, dropped passes, turnovers (creating more on defense and not turning over on offense), and figuring out how to get the run game going. If we can’t play better on the Oline we won’t even have a chance. We really do have to start running different running plays then straight up the middle. If we can get the running game going it will open up the offense tremendously. I also think that we might do better with one of the freshman QBs over King. I know that sounds crazy to even consider but King doesn’t seem like 2020 King was and it looks like he makes the wrong decisions with the RPOs and zone reads A LOT. Perfect example is the play this past Saturday where Garcia tucked it and had like a 50 yard run. I feel like if King was in the game he would have gave it to the RB in traffic and gotten them clobbered for a TFL. I have seen an alarming amount of plays this year where King has made those mistakes and it has cost us. That along with dropped passes on money downs or in critical moments where we stall our drives and have to punt it and lose whatever momentum we either had or would have had with the completion. Don’t get me wrong I love King and he was a God send to our team and I will always respect him for his leadership and heart I just think he’s not giving us the best chance to win. Now if we can’t pass block for the new QBs then it doesn’t even matter we will have no shot of winning. If we can get the running game going and give either TVD or Garcia enough time where they are not getting killed or rushed and making horrible decisions and turning the ball over our offense has a chance to be special. We also need to give the younger guys some more reps to see how the perform in ACC play. I mean it’s not like they can play worse than what we have seen. That’s a lot of big if’s so the likely hood of being successful in all those areas are really slim but I will hope for the best because I am a fanatic and will always pull for our Canes!!!!

Manny will make SURE Miami is up and prepared for that game.
3 years into Manny Diaz tenure what gives you the confidence that he can prepare a team for a big game? We are trash coming off byes and we get beat again and again with better talent.
UNC is an average team, they had NFL talent last year so they overachieved, but they're as mid as we are this year, I will believe we can beat them when we beat them tho.

Miami probably has 2 more Ls this year (and that's me being a homer), against who? I have no idea (@UNC, NC ST and @Pitt would be my guess). This team can beat UVA, UNC, VT and NC ST then turnaround and lose to GT and Pitt. Even then we could still make it to the ACCCG

Advertisement
I love your optimism. I do believe we have the potential to run the table and win the ACC because the conference as a whole is really bad this year and for the first time in almost a decade Clemson is beatable. Will we be able to do that? Most likely not unless we drastically clean up the missed tackles, penalties, dropped passes, turnovers (creating more on defense and not turning over on offense), and figuring out how to get the run game going. If we can’t play better on the Oline we won’t even have a chance. We really do have to start running different running plays then straight up the middle. If we can get the running game going it will open up the offense tremendously. I also think that we might do better with one of the freshman QBs over King. I know that sounds crazy to even consider but King doesn’t seem like 2020 King was and it looks like he makes the wrong decisions with the RPOs and zone reads A LOT. Perfect example is the play this past Saturday where Garcia tucked it and had like a 50 yard run. I feel like if King was in the game he would have gave it to the RB in traffic and gotten them clobbered for a TFL. I have seen an alarming amount of plays this year where King has made those mistakes and it has cost us. That along with dropped passes on money downs or in critical moments where we stall our drives and have to punt it and lose whatever momentum we either had or would have had with the completion. Don’t get me wrong I love King and he was a God send to our team and I will always respect him for his leadership and heart I just think he’s not giving us the best chance to win. Now if we can’t pass block for the new QBs then it doesn’t even matter we will have no shot of winning. If we can get the running game going and give either TVD or Garcia enough time where they are not getting killed or rushed and making horrible decisions and turning the ball over our offense has a chance to be special. We also need to give the younger guys some more reps to see how the perform in ACC play. I mean it’s not like they can play worse than what we have seen. That’s a lot of big if’s so the likely hood of being successful in all those areas are really slim but I will hope for the best because I am a fanatic and will always pull for our Canes!!!!
We just went over the usage of the enter key in the other thread. #****

Chicago Cubs GIF by MLB

We just went over the usage of the enter key in the other thread. #****

Chicago Cubs GIF by MLB
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂Bro you are ***cin hilarious my friend!!!! I was waiting on you to teach me but you never responded back. You see I was forced to drop out of school in pre-K because I had to learn the family business. My family owns and operates the largest CPU keyboard manufacturing business on the planet. The are having me currently run the numbers 1-9 keys to include the control and ALT key division of the company. I was never cross trained in the enter key division so I have no idea how that key works. Help a brother out!!

Stevobevo you need to understand that manny is a corch. Canes fanes since the early 2000s came up with that word corch meaning a terrible bad crap coach. Manny is going to crap his bed so bad on thrusday that neither a colada or media noche is going to fix his *** flying to unemployment line like our last corches. Pray that we get an actual coach who is a dog, knows the game and understand how to use to schemes to maximizes every one of them. For the Herbie from OHIO STATE to go on air and call manny a corch should be testament enough to know the manny aint it.

Advertisement
Back