Season outlook

From experience, when I played HS football I had a coach with a very mellow and chilled demeanor. We had a team in my FR/SO year we lost 14-12 in playoffs and then 35-7, they were essentially our UNC, the players/coaches talked trash, disrespected us and show boated all game. The VERY next year, the week we had to play them my coach was on FIRE the entire week and had us UP because he was sick and tired of that team, WE were sick and tired of that team. We ended up winning 59-10.

That UNC game is a pride game for the players/Manny. After last year they should literally want nothing more than to do than demolish UNC.

I'd rather start with demolishing UVA. We haven't demolished an FBS team since Duke last year. That was half a season ago. ****, I'd even take just beating UVA and looking competent while doing so. Catching the football, tackling a human in another colored jersey, not having multiple false starts....you know, the tough stuff.

Advertisement
I'd rather start with demolishing UVA. We haven't demolished an FBS team since Duke last year. That was half a season ago. ****, I'd even take just beating UVA and looking competent while doing so. Catching the football, tackling a human in another colored jersey, not having multiple false starts....you know, the tough stuff.
I don't see how anyone can be convinced either way what's going to happen this Thursday. Miami hasn't played a normal team (non Alabama category and non high school category) with a healthy quarterback.

A freshman healthy quarterback obviously is better than what King was capable of at this point.

If Miami looks bad against UVa, I'll probably turn on manny like the rest of you.

From experience, when I played HS football I had a coach with a very mellow and chilled demeanor. We had a team in my FR/SO year we lost 14-12 in playoffs and then 35-7, they were essentially our UNC, the players/coaches talked trash, disrespected us and show boated all game. The VERY next year, the week we had to play them my coach was on FIRE the entire week and had us UP because he was sick and tired of that team, WE were sick and tired of that team. We ended up winning 59-10.

That UNC game is a pride game for the players/Manny. After last year they should literally want nothing more than to do than demolish UNC.
I get your premise & thought for it but with this staff, it’s gotten to the point where they need to prove it. Manny is 0-2 v UNC. We will find out soon enough.

All the weak teams are now the strongest in ACC , we are NOT mentally strong to compete against there hunger and ferocity to feed.
The slightest miscues of any kind we collapse to poor me lamb I moistened my pants now what help me attitude.

Sad stuff to watch , I refuse to ignore what my eyes see , national televised Thursday game NOT GOOD.

I really like this post.

Honest take with sprinkled humor.

It is crazy that Wake and NC State are no longer mark off wins for ANYONE.

More please.

What Manny needs to do is get like Doeren and sit down with the players and ask them what they like to do and what they think works best.

Advertisement
Back