Season all but canceled

Porster Alert .... what is this? did OP add this or is this some gift from God?

Advertisement
impersonating triple h GIF by WWE
Congratulations, you earned a dumbvote and I don't give those out lightly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Especially when you can make the meatballs at home. You'll have to source your own lingonberry jam though.

Ikea Swedish Meatballs
Fûck it. This high quality thread can be derailed without consequence as long as it’s harmless. Costco hotdogs vs IKEA meatballs?

I’m going with the dog with sauerkraut and deli mustard.

I don’t want to spend my day deleting political posts, pro or anti-potus. It’s a lot easier to delete a thread.

Advertisement
OU had 1 positive test in a month, and responded by cancelling practice for a week, and sending all the players home (where they will definitely not socialize with friends and bring Covid back to campus).

This is insane and untenable. There is zero chance for college football next month.
I think there is still a chance for a season. Case #s are dropping, BUT OU's actions are truly irresponsible. If its true OU is sending players home, its hypocrisy at its finest. You can't say you want social distancing, or whatever else, to prevent more cases, AND send everyone to be home to be around God knows who.

Poor decision making and leadership at OU.

Advertisement
Thanks again for keeping the political **** out of here. I deleted numerous posts.

Please resume all focus on OP’s brilliance.

Advertisement
Back