Season all but canceled

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it happened I think a spring season would be cool. And if they can’t do a spring season, I think a statewide spring mini tournament would be worthwhile. Kind of like a spring game, not that serious. Imagine if 8 teams in Florida played in a tournament big 3 + USF, UCF, FIU, FAU, FAMU . Semis would probably be UM, UF, FSU, UCF. Finals us v gators.

Athletes want to play, coaches want to play, schools want money.

seriously, the MAC opting out is so irrelevant. We’re talking about a conference that has no incentive to play. They don’t have a tv deal and can’t have fans in the stands. How does that compare to the ACC which has a big ESPN contract and now has access to ND’s NBC contract?

Advertisement
First thing I posted when I heard about a conference dropping out (even though ESPN made it sound like a Big 5 conference) from ESPN Radio was don’t freak out. Jesus and everyone is freaking out

Advertisement
OU had 1 positive test in a month, and responded by cancelling practice for a week, and sending all the players home (where they will definitely not socialize with friends and bring Covid back to campus).

This is insane and untenable. There is zero chance for college football next month.

Advertisement
0711DD8C-EC5D-421A-8798-46C20AB0E63C.gif

F- the MAC and any "veteran AD's" that don't want a season. "We want safety for our athletes that snap their ACLs and get concussed on a daily basis for 0 pay!" GTFOH!

Advertisement
Back