Seantrel or Linder in Draft

Advertisement
Linder is a backup level talent who will be drafted for depth, 5th to 7th round. Seantrel has the potential to be a high-level RT but he's a risk to stay on the field and stay motivated. He's an early second round talent but his actual value depends on the background check and interviews, 4th to undrafted imo.

Linder will get drafted mid rounds and play many years of solid football with little fame. Henderson is rare physical specimen. Someone will take early shot at him than his performance deserves. He could easily be pro bowler or repeated drug test causality.

I think they will both make good pros and we will wonder why they didn't dominate here. Seantrel will get his head straight for that second contract and be a steal. Linder will go after him, but make a very good long term guard. They will both prosper in the right environment.

Advertisement
Linder fell in love with guys more Freakish then Seantrel (Bruce Campbell) and they fell flat. I will go with the Ox who usually grinds the **** out of the nfl and has a solid career.

While Seantrel is physically gifted, I am gonna stir it up and say Linder. Dude is strong as an ox, fundamentally sound, and work ethic will NEVER be an issue. I think with the amount of talented O Lineman in this years draft, a few teams might be scared off by Seantrels lack of focus, iffy play in the Senior Bowl, as well as a "decent" performance at the combine. All the tools physically, but if I'm a GM I look elsewhere first. If he slides past the 5th, then he's worth the shot.
He wasnt strong as an ox when Easley was pushing him and McDormotts **** in

While Seantrel is physically gifted, I am gonna stir it up and say Linder. Dude is strong as an ox, fundamentally sound, and work ethic will NEVER be an issue. I think with the amount of talented O Lineman in this years draft, a few teams might be scared off by Seantrels lack of focus, iffy play in the Senior Bowl, as well as a "decent" performance at the combine. All the tools physically, but if I'm a GM I look elsewhere first. If he slides past the 5th, then he's worth the shot.
Not many people in CFB could stop Easley. If you are making the case for Seantrel, then I could say that he looked like a turnstile against Dee Ford in the Senior Bowl. And who said anything about McDermott?

Easley's success was primarily in slanting into the gaps and getting angles we couldn't handle in much of our zone plays. UF made a great adjustment in that game and we didn't counter. I'm not saying Easley isn't stronger than Linder or wouldn't have pushed him around otherwise, but I am saying that the example you gave happened for a different reason.

As further example, WF took what they say and completely ****ed with us…even with a baby-sized, but quick DT (Whitlock).

Advertisement

Easley's success was primarily in slanting into the gaps and getting angles we couldn't handle in much of our zone plays. UF made a great adjustment in that game and we didn't counter. I'm not saying Easley isn't stronger than Linder or wouldn't have pushed him around otherwise, but I am saying that the example you gave happened for a different reason.

As further example, WF took what they say and completely ****ed with us…even with a baby-sized, but quick DT (Whitlock)

This really bothers me. Our coaches were always two steps behind on game day adjustments. That, more than anything else, makes me pessimistic about Golden's future here.

Wildcard: Seantrel Henderson, OL, Miami
In my previous prospect rankings, I listed Cyrus Kouandjio as my draft wildcard; I've moved him up to No. 24 in the Hot 100 plus 25. Henderson (6-foot-7 1/8, 331 pounds) takes Kouandjio's place as my new wildcard. I think his draft position could be anywhere from 97th overall to undrafted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...nny-manziel-jadeveon-clowney-lead-draft-class

Seantrel will go earlier. Like them both.

Fit-wise, I hope Seantrel goes to Seattle and Linder goes to Miami.

Advertisement
Linder may not have been a mauler but was steady and consistent for 4 years. Kid will be a pro for a long time, especially since he could play every position on the line if needed.

Advertisement
Henderson will be picked first.

Linder will have a much longer career.

This. Henderson will get drafted alot higher. But Linder will be "Chris Myers 2.0". You will be randomly watching a game one day and see Linder as someones starting RG and wonder, "WTF? Hes a starter!! Hes only been in the league 2 years!" Henderson will have a 5-6 year career and then retire due to back problems. JMO.

LMFAO that's exactly what I thought when I heard the Texans announcers call out his name. I was, WTF and goggled his name to make sure that was Chris Myers from Miami.

Henderson will be a boss on the next level. What guys do here for the most part doesn't shock me. Seriously look at the coaches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back