Seantrel Henderson facing 10-game suspension

Advertisement
He never loved football but he was given the gifts to play it. He proves yet again he really doesn't want to play

Advertisement
My Moms had Chrons for 10 years and has never needed weed.

GTFO

How do you not know she may have been helped by the use of medical cannabis?
Just because some people have issue with weed, some people have had excellent results with cannabis.
Some people suffer unduly when there is a solution. Sometimes the solution is against their beliefs.
Time this attitude changes.
To bad we just went backwards 30 years since the last election.

GTFO

Just because some people have issue with weed, some people have had excellent results with cannabis.
Some people suffer unduly when there is a solution. Sometimes the solution is against their beliefs.

Did a candidate who is opposed to marijuana decriminilization just get elected in your state? On the federal presidential level, Donald Trump said this:

“In terms of marijuana and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state. … Marijuana is such a big thing. I think medical should happen — right? Don’t we agree? I think so. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states.”

Washington Post, October 29, 2015

In fact, under President Obama, there has been no change to the criminality of marijuana on federal exclusive juridication lands (military bases, MARAD port facilities, etc.) No push to congress for the US Code to be ammended, no E.O. emphasizing "selective' enforcement, nothing.

So how again did we go "backwards 30 years since the last election," especially since everyone in power on Nov 8, 2016 is still in power?

Marijuana, medical or recreational, is now 'legal' in nine (?) states. The Feds have chosen not to pursue their declaration of cannabis as a Schedule 1 drug as long as those states control it's use. This could change if Jeff Sessions is confirmed as Attorney General. He's been quoted as saying 'good people don't smoke marijuana'. He allegedly said the KKK was 'okay, until I learned they smoke pot'. His appointment as AG will be a major step backwards for civil rights, let alone for decriminalizing marijuana.

I do think those blocking decriminalization will end up on the wrong side of history.

Advertisement

GTFO

I'm no legalize-it zealot and actually can't stand potheads/pot fanatics but did your mom also have multiple feet of intestine cut from her gut like Seantrel?

Obviously Weed needs to be removed from the NFL policy. The MLB and NHL don't test for it. The NFL and NBA shouldn't have to either. It is interesting that the two white sports don't test for weed, but the two predominately black sports do.

Eating an edible compared to getting addicted to pills as an NFL player is a no brainer imo.

Obviously Weed needs to be removed from the NFL policy. The MLB and NHL don't test for it. The NFL and NBA shouldn't have to either. It is interesting that the two white sports don't test for weed, but the two predominately black sports do.

Eating an edible compared to getting addicted to pills as an NFL player is a no brainer imo.

The funny thing is that the larger debates on the matter don't even need to be considered by the NFL at this point as they have an easy out. Just say their drug policies (peds excluded) need to conform with the laws of our society and that too many states have decriminalized the substance for them to still maintain a credible or necessary testing policy in relation to it. Goodell *might gain a little goodwill in return from players that overwhelmingly don't like him if he had the league wash their hands off this too.

Advertisement

GTFO

^^stoner

Advertisement
Marijuana, medical or recreational, is now 'legal' in nine (?) states. The Feds have chosen not to pursue their declaration of cannabis as a Schedule 1 drug as long as those states control it's use. This could change if Jeff Sessions is confirmed as Attorney General. He's been quoted as saying 'good people don't smoke marijuana'. He allegedly said the KKK was 'okay, until I learned they smoke pot'. His appointment as AG will be a major step backwards for civil rights, let alone for decriminalizing marijuana.

I do think those blocking decriminalization will end up on the wrong side of history.

Pot is illegal

FACT: The feds WILL bust you on a exclusive jurisdiction military base for weed...PERIOD

FACT: Hillary said the following: "They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

FACT: Hillary mentor Senator Robert Byrd was a MEMBER of the KKK

FACT: You don't know a **** thing that will happen if Jeff Session is the AG, your pulling stuff out of your ***

Pot is illegal

Meat is a Neanderthal.

Advertisement
Back