Sean white to auburn

IMO we probably had Mahelek ahead of him. I think we got a **** of a gem in BK. Coley seemed to have wood for Rosier, but Malalek was ours for the taking too. I think White was probably down below those guys.

I never thought Morgan Mahalik was "ours for the taking." We offered but the kid didnt commit until visiting Oregon, where he committed to the Ducks.

Advertisement
Fugg him if he isn't coming here. He's not my friend, so I don't wish him well or give a **** about him if he isn't coming to this U.

Does that mindset apply to local kids who do NOT get offered by UM as well?

I don't give a fvck about anyone who goes anywhere else. I don't get into the Planters Peanut classy guy nonsense. I won't be donning the spats and top hat when some guy decides to go to Auburn or Alabama or anywhere else. I don't hate White, but I ain't wishing any other D1 schools well. I only care about UM.

Doesn't seem to fit the offense but maybe they will tailor it to White. Only time will tell.

Advertisement
Wish him the best of luck. Local kid, he showed out well in the elite 11. He wanted a Miami offer but we moved onto someone else.

Why is he your kid?

No, but he is still someone's **** kid. Wish a kid from South Florida luck no matter what. From the Pembroke Pines Bengals to University School. A young man getting a free education.

***** PPO and ***** U School!

DAM RITE SON, ALL BOUT DIS U! #FIVERANGS #CANEGANG13WEOUTCHEA #KANGOFDIAMONS

IMO we probably had Mahelek ahead of him. I think we got a **** of a gem in BK. Coley seemed to have wood for Rosier, but Malalek was ours for the taking too. I think White was probably down below those guys.

I never thought Morgan Mahalik was "ours for the taking." We offered but the kid didnt commit until visiting Oregon, where he committed to the Ducks.

I could be wrong, but I don't think we offered Mahalak, I think the staff cooled on him when Fisch went to the NFL... But he was def never coming here if Oregon offered

Fugg him if he isn't coming here. He's not my friend, so I don't wish him well or give a **** about him if he isn't coming to this U.

I don't give a fvck about anyone who goes anywhere else. I don't get into the Planters Peanut classy guy nonsense. I won't be donning the spats and top hat when some guy decides to go to Auburn or Alabama or anywhere else. I don't hate White, but I ain't wishing any other D1 schools well. I only care about UM.

Here comes superfan Franchise always showing that he's king number 1 Miami fan.

You should write a book on how to be the ultimate Miami fan.

Advertisement

Here comes superfan Franchise always showing that he's king number 1 Miami fan.

You should write a book on how to be the ultimate Miami fan.

You should write a book on how to puppet all the catch phrases from the WEZ and how to be a lap dog to the funny dudes over there. The guy asked me a question, and I answered it. You want to eat the butts of opposing teams and players in order to show how evolved you think you are to impress the open-minded middle-of-the-road objective Hurricanes observers, then keep on keeping on, Diddler. I'll do what I do. You do what you do.

Advertisement
Back