Sean white to auburn

canefordays

Freshman
Wish him the best of luck. Local kid, he showed out well in the elite 11. He wanted a Miami offer but we moved onto someone else. Hopefully he brings AU back and sticks it to Satan!

Advertisement
Hope he fails along with the rest of University School.

Unless they come here.

Wish him the best of luck. Local kid, he showed out well in the elite 11. He wanted a Miami offer but we moved onto someone else.

Why is he your kid?

No, he's not my kid, but i respect him. He didn't handle his recruiting like the rest of his diva teammates. He never bashed miami when he didn't get an offer (quincy.)

It's amazing what people respect, a kid does nothing to spurn UM...that deserves respect.

Advertisement
Wish him the best of luck. Local kid, he showed out well in the elite 11. He wanted a Miami offer but we moved onto someone else.

Why is he your kid?

No, he's not my kid, but i respect him. He didn't handle his recruiting like the rest of his diva teammates. He never bashed miami when he didn't get an offer (quincy.)

It's amazing what people respect, a kid does nothing to spurn UM...that deserves respect.

This kid just went about his business, never said a bad thing about miami. Then he went up to Oregon, balled at The Opening, and stayed humble. I dont know why this kid wouldnt deserve respect.

Well Consigliere, in the OPs defense we basically recruited completely around this kid. Many on here including me are not that impressed with Eduoard or Rosier. And Rosier is gonna bolt IMO before NSD. If we took Rosiers commitment we should have given White a look.

Advertisement

Why is he your kid?

Who ****ed in your cheerios this morning?

Good for him. Liked what I saw at The Opening. Seems to be a good kid.

Why is he your kid?

You can only spurn someone or an organization that is courting you. If we're not 'crootin the kid, he can't spurn Miami.

He could talk ****, though. Which is what USchool kids have been doing as of late. Along with their corch.

hes not a uschool kid persay..hes a chaminade kid that just transferred their so dont know if he has been abducted yet.

I dont know about the fit @ auburn though......but i guess its SEC...but honestly if im a qb...i could care less about the name of the school..im going to go to one that could develop me in to maybe being an nfl pick.

Malzahn usually likes mobile qbs....clive waldford is faster than white.

Advertisement

Why is he your kid?

Who ****ed in your cheerios this morning?

That's how I like them, is that weird? I feel like I am not getting props, I feel like I am a recruit who isn't getting his due for NOT spurning a school.

IMO we probably had Mahelek ahead of him. I think we got a **** of a gem in BK. Coley seemed to have wood for Rosier, but Malalek was ours for the taking too. I think White was probably down below those guys.

Fugg him if he isn't coming here. He's not my friend, so I don't wish him well or give a **** about him if he isn't coming to this U.

Advertisement
hes not a uschool kid persay..hes a chaminade kid that just transferred their so dont know if he has been abducted yet.

I dont know about the fit @ auburn though......but i guess its SEC...but honestly if im a qb...i could care less about the name of the school..im going to go to one that could develop me in to maybe being an nfl pick.

Malzahn usually likes mobile qbs....clive waldford is faster than white.

He's not a Chaminade kid. He's a turncloak who left the program when they were on the cusp of winning a state championship to hop on The U school bandwagon.

Advertisement
Back