Sean Taylor Miami highlights

Advertisement
Once in a lifetime talent.

There's never been a Safety with his combination of size and range. Simply a freak.

I had a co-worker who used to meet up with Wilbon often in DC for after hour drinks.
I told her what I thought about him and she invited me to tag along and tell him.
In retrospect, I wish I would have done, but was afraid I was going to get arrested if I was
within 2 feet of him.

Advertisement
Last night I was surprised to see the Sean Taylor murder case covered by the Investigation Discovery Channel. The series is called "The Perfect Murder" and the specific episode is called "Football Fatale."

Last night I was surprised to see the Sean Taylor murder case covered by the Investigation Discovery Channel. The series is called "The Perfect Murder" and the specific episode is called "Football Fatale."

I saw that too....but I turned the channel. Its hard to watch. I get mad every time I think about the way he was murdered.

I saw that too....but I turned the channel. Its hard to watch. I get mad every time I think about the way he was murdered.

Advertisement
On a more positive note......
In watching the first half hour, I was reminded what a ridiculously talented team Larry Choaker was left with!!

I could watch that FSU rain game all day. One of the all time great performances.

We miss you Sean.

I could watch that FSU rain game all day. One of the all time great performances.

We miss you Sean.

The GOAT of the GOATs / I'm taking him 1st to start my team over any other great fb player in history.

freak athlete is an understatement. ST would've been the best running back in college football if he wanted to.

He was fckn everywhere from at 6'3" 220+ lbs!! As a safety. Like he could read minds. Those UM teams were full of studs but he stood out the most.

that fake punt he took for a Td then spinned the ball in the end zone was nothing but SWAG!!

Advertisement
Shouldve been an investigation started as to why he didnt win the Thorpe award in a landslide.

and people got the actual nerve too compare Derwuss James to the GOAT smh. He made a play in every game that jumped off the screen . My mans has 58 minutes of highlights in 2.5 years.

Seems like they compare every big Safety to Sean Taylor now-a-days. That **** has got to stop. Being big wasn't Sean's only attribute.

Any Defensive Coordinator can stick a 6'3" 220lb Safety back there. We see it all the time. Kam Chancellor, Harrison Smith, etc. How many of those big a$$ Safeties can run sideline-to-sideline to pluck INT's out of the air? How many of those Safeties can line-up outside and play man coverage on WR's? How many of those Safeties can come down in the box and strike 220lb RB's near the LOS? How many of those Safeties are athletic enough to return punts/kicks?

The fact that they (try) to compare every big Safety to him just shows what kind of impact he made.

Advertisement
Remember that train wreck he had with Greg Jones at the goal line in the game Jones went off? I bet Taylor gave him CTE with that savage blow.

I spent last night watching 50 minutes of those highlights and I don't regret a second of it.

Dear lord @ the 20:15 mark when he broke Kevin Jones jaw. Totally forgot about that play. He had himself a game against tech in 02.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back