Sean Taylor Miami highlights

Best football player ever at the U. He hit with freaking bad intentions. Covered tons of ground. Receivers and rb´s got tattooed by him every freaking game he played. Just the GOAT

No.

Yes best football player in fb history so that would include every other UM player as well.... easy answer.

Still no. Dude was plenty awesome, but there were guys as good who played for Miami not to mention all the ones who played on other teams. He's in the conversation for best Cane, but not the clear best. Reed, Lewis, Dorsey, Sapp, Brown, Santana, McKinnie...the list goes on. Don't let the fact the dude's life was cut short cloud the fact of all the other greats who have played for Miami.

Sean Taylor was better than every other player you just named while he was alive.

I'm not going to get into bashing ST or going on and on about other players. I get that he was your favorite, that doesn't mean he was the best. Personally I'd go with Ed Reed, but there's also this:

McKinnie received first-team All-American honors in 2000, and was recognized as a unanimous first-team All-American in 2001.[2] Also in 2001, McKinnie was the winner of the Outland Trophy, finished 8th overall in voting for the Heisman Trophy, was the CNN Sports Illustrated "Player of the Year" and a key part of the Hurricanes' 2001 National Championship.

A mother fcking offensive lineman finished 8th in Heisman voting.

Advertisement
just finished watching it. I was there for all those games but never really appreciated what I just saw.

Advertisement
Back