Sean Price

Advertisement
His top 3 are USF, UM, and Tennessee. Not sure why he hasn't flipped. Maybe he wants to pull a fast one on signing day, and switch then. I would like to know about his blocking skills as well. If it turns out he can't block, then all he is, is an overweight WR. He catches well, but his QB throws mostly jump balls from what I have seen on his highlights. Didn't see many YAC, or catching on the run, but I think that has more to do with his QB than anything. That's stuff that can be worked on anyway. Seems like he would be a good pick up.

His top 3 are USF, UM, and Tennessee. Not sure why he hasn't flipped. Maybe he wants to pull a fast one on signing day, and switch then. I would like to know about his blocking skills as well. If it turns out he can't block, then all he is, is an overweight WR. He catches well, but his QB throws mostly jump balls from what I have seen on his highlights. Didn't see many YAC, or catching on the run, but I think that has more to do with his QB than anything. That's stuff that can be worked on anyway. Seems like he would be a good pick up.

This is just a guess, but I don't think he will pull a fast one on USF. If he's going to flip I don't think it will be a last minute thing. He has been a USF kid for a really long time and I don't think he would do them like that. He seems like a good kid and he has genuine connections with the USF staff. Then again, this is recruiting so he may switch on signing day and sacrifice Skip Holtz' puppy just to drive the point home. You never know anymore.

Either way, this dude would be a major major boost to this class.

I think it's easier to teach a tight end to block adequately than to be a top tier receiving threat. He might not be in for the jumbo packages, but thats why we have Dye and Sanders.

Jimmy Graham couldn't block when he started here...

Advertisement
A friend of mine sent me this about Price. TIFWIW
-------

"Miami is also planning to host the top tight end in Florida this week in North Marion's Sean Price. At this point is is a poorly kept secret that Price will likely not end up signing with South Florida. Price has been receiving strong interest from Alabama, Tennesse, and Miami recently and he is open to what those schools are offering. The reason why Price chose South Florida is because he was raised by his grandparents and he wanted to choose a school that would be close to home so they could see him play. Miami is Price's closest option that runs an offense that features the tight end and UM will sell that point this weekend. "

A friend of mine sent me this about Price. TIFWIW
-------

"Miami is also planning to host the top tight end in Florida this week in North Marion's Sean Price. At this point is is a poorly kept secret that Price will likely not end up signing with South Florida. Price has been receiving strong interest from Alabama, Tennesse, and Miami recently and he is open to what those schools are offering. The reason why Price chose South Florida is because he was raised by his grandparents and he wanted to choose a school that would be close to home so they could see him play. Miami is Price's closest option that runs an offense that features the tight end and UM will sell that point this weekend. "

sign him up

TOS saying that he doesnt plan to visit us and isnt interested. He's looking at other schools all out of state

bastage! Rot in ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
jevoasis, can you clarify just a tiny bit more.

I wasn't really certain on which way you were leaning on this news.

Thanks, man.

wow. good recruiting news day. No Omari, no Price and Bakas says no D.Bush. looks like we wrap up with Robert Lockhart , Cameron Cole , Aaron Boesch , Tony Grimes and MAYBE PJ Williams. Not a very exciting finish, although PJ Williams is nice

wow. good recruiting news day. No Omari, no Price and Bakas says no D.Bush. looks like we wrap up with Robert Lockhart , Cameron Cole , Aaron Boesch , Tony Grimes and MAYBE PJ Williams. Not a very exciting finish, although PJ Williams is nice

I doubt PJ happens as he is still scheduled to visit FSU. There will be some new names emerging in January and surprise visitors (Jalen Grimble for example). Happens every year.

Advertisement

It's all about building a recruiting class with a chemistry to create a foundation. That's where this team is: rebuilding from block #1.

F the stars.

Advertisement
Back