Sean Price

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol isn't Orson Charles gonna be a first or second rounder? We had ******* Chase Ford

Price is something we havent had here since Olsen. A receiving threat at TE.

Advertisement
im with you, dad

Me too. I've said it a million times but I would take this kid over Kent Taylor all day long, and Taylor is a good one.

A legit pass threat (although I really really like Walford's potential) would be just massive for this team.

Back in the day . . . our "receiving" tight ends terrorized our opponents. I mean, if you were a hot-**** "receiving" tight end, Miami was where you'd want to be.

Oh for those days again . . . .

Advertisement
The Orson Charles comparison was definitely a compliment....a fast pass catching mismatch for LBs.

If you didn't know he was 6'4 230-240, then you would think he was a wide receiver from his tape.

You all know I prefer blue-collar guys, but I'll deal with the flash for this young man.

Advertisement
Heard a lot of positives about this kid dating back to the summer in regards to him ending up with us....

We'll see what happens, but I'd like to think we have a very legit shot

Really hope we can turn him, it would be great to get a legitimate pass catching TE in this class.

Coached against him this year...they lined him up in the slot a good bit of the time, didn't get to see him block much. I think the Georgia people will say that Charles isn't a great blocker either but if we get Price and he's anywhere near Charles' level, we are in good shape.

Advertisement
Back