Sean Price

Advertisement
for those who have seen them play..who is better price or kent taylor? how do they compare skillset wise?

only seen price. price looks good and could be in the TE rotation quickly. hes > chase ford

Advertisement
for those who have seen them play..who is better price or kent taylor? how do they compare skillset wise?

Lots of discussion about that on the other board. Price was more impressive than Taylor when they were on the same field together over the summer but both have tons of potential. If anything it seemed like a wash or a slight edge to Price. This all according to other people that saw them.

Either way it sounds like Price could immediately be our pass threat, even though I like the imporvement of Walford there.

Advertisement
Hollifield is a definate redshirt...kid weighs 205 pds right now.

Price owuld be a nice pick up...as hes a true pass threat similar to Orson Charles of UGA.

Plus i feel like we have our blocking te's with Dye and Cory White.

What the **** happened with Cleveland?

Hollifield is a definate redshirt...kid weighs 205 pds right now.

Price owuld be a nice pick up...as hes a true pass threat similar to Orson Charles of UGA.

Plus i feel like we have our blocking te's with Dye and Cory White.

What the **** happened with Cleveland?

The only thing I can think of with Cleveland is that he's not a good enough blocker to get on the field. I like Walford and feel like he can be a weapon in the passing game with some more coaching, but a kid like Price could step in next year and be a nice compliment in the passing game.

Advertisement
We need another tight end in this class.

Cleveland fell off the **** map.

Advertisement
This is pretty funny

168.gif

Advertisement
Back