Scrimmage stats

brock

All-American
Kaaya with 4td Willis with 2 sacks
image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming this stats are accurate ... Looks like the hype for Shirreffs is more of an acknowledgment that Rosier just isn't that good.

Based on the scrimmage structure CMR mentioned, both of those guys would have been competing against the 2s and 3s for the defense ... Neither of their stats give me comfort having them as our back-up.

At least we finally have some depth at the QB position - it's only been a couple of decades...

And it'll be better next year if Perry and Weldon stay on board....

Richt will keep us loaded at the QB position and some of them will turn out to be really good ones....

Assuming this stats are accurate ... Looks like the hype for Shirreffs is more of an acknowledgment that Rosier just isn't that good.

Based on the scrimmage structure CMR mentioned, both of those guys would have been competing against the 2s and 3s for the defense ... Neither of their stats give me comfort having them as our back-up.

This means very little. To make sweeping generalizations is not a good idea. I'll take Rosier's stats against live competition before I give this one shred of credibility in determining who the #2 QB will be in the fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was the 1st things I noticed... let the ends force the QB to step up in the pocket and then the DTs can push their **** in

Nothing from Muhammad? Did he play?

The whole sack stat thing is retarded in scrimmages. You can't touch the QB, so no one knows how the play would actually develop if the DL could pin its ears back and go full speed for the entire play.

Some that are called sacks wouldn't have been sacks live and some that weren't sacks because a DL pulled up instead of diving on or exploding at the QB on his last step would be sacks live.

Nothing from Muhammad? Did he play?

The whole sack stat thing is retarded in scrimmages. You can't touch the QB, so no one knows how the play would actually develop if the DL could pin its ears back and go full speed for the entire play.

Some that are called sacks wouldn't have been sacks live and some that weren't sacks because a DL pulled up instead of diving on or exploding at the QB on his last step would be sacks live.

Oh ok.... I'm excited but that dude this year!

I think you have to take kaayas stats with a grain of salt too. It's much easier and relaxing in the pocket when you know nobody is going to hit you. Not saying he didn't play well but people like Tim Reynolds claiming kaaya destroyed the defense have to take that into account.

Advertisement
Back