Scrimmage Notes

It's a scrimmage, let's start there. What any of us should actually care about is whether the team remains healthy. Outside of that, everything else is rat poison. We know what this team can be, we know what returned and what was added.
 
I know it wasn’t a game setting but watching the Jets RT hold onto Bains neck for dear life while he racked up sacks looked just like college
Wasn't that Fashanu? I remember reading something about Bain absolutely killing him
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Autism
 
Wasn't that Fashanu? I remember reading something about Bain absolutely killing him
I’m not positive you could be right

I get what you’re saying about Wilson he’s kind of a freakish Gumby bending dude. Bain at his frame should absolutely not bend the way he does

Different types of players a bit. I’ve been pumping the brakes a little on Wilson but the S&C work the dude puts in (and Blount) it’s scary potential
 
Scrimmage notes: We are really ******* good. I didn't watch the scrimmage. All I had to see to know this is MC's interviews. We saw a bit of it last year. But this year he truly looks like he knows he has a squad. His attitude in his interviews this offseason are absolutely not how they were his first few years. Nobody wants to admit it, but this team "SHOULD" be the best team in America.

EDIT: What is terrifying is that I firmly believe our teams from 2029-35 would beat this years team and last years team by double digits.
 
Last edited:
Two true freshman guards who are 6’8
I been said that Cantwell would start at guard day 1 then move to tackle the following year. I was shocked when he was out at tackle day 1 of spring practice. He walked in the doors first day as probably the strongest dude on the team! But I thought it would take him some time until he could deal with speed rushers. They don’t got those dudes in Nixa. But I’m much more okay with two true freshmen playing at guard. Because they’ll have veterans to the left and right of them. At tackles they’re on an island.
 
step brothers dale GIF





Changing Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm


?
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
3 Man fronts would be the opposite of what you'd want us to run if you believe we have DE depth issue. Unless you very specifically think we have a lot of Undersized DTs that are ready to contribute asap?.... We have those types, but they are almost all freshman. And Wilson and Lightfoot are guys we expect to both play starting level snaps. And Pickett is likely 3rd up there. I just don't get what he thinks that accomplishes. Which isn't surprising since as I've said multiple times, Pete genuinely doesn't know what goes on between the lines...
I dont' get that at all.

Could a 34 Front make sense for our Depth chart? Sure. Like you could be like
SDE: Blount / Davis
NT: Moten
WDE: Scott

Sam: Wilson
ILB: Toure
ILB: Smith
Will: Lightfoot

Except we almost exclusively run nickel, so that is irrelevant. Not that I think we wont have Wilson/Lightoot/Blount all on the field at the same time. I just think it'll be to replace a DT or a LB. Either way it doesn't help with EDGE depth issues to be odd...
 
Back
Top