MedleyCane
Senior
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2011
- Messages
- 13,031
Guys, pray for the health of this team
Because it’s the most loaded team in the country
If all goes well in the injury front, it will be the opponents praying.
Guys, pray for the health of this team
Because it’s the most loaded team in the country
The moment Mallory got signed and I saw his YouTube highlights I thought he could be this year’s impact Frosh similar to Malachi of last season.
That is how impressed I was by his film.
Now, there’s a lot more competition at his position but he just has something the other backs don’t.
His solo shows when he was still “associated” with CIS were the ******* worst. His **** keeps popping up in my YouTube algorithm and I can’t scroll past it fast enough.Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem. So he admits there's a top 10 pick, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Bro, you’re not dumb! Don’t be fooled by paper gods!Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Same, I couldn't listen to them more than 5 minutes. He's done a better job on his new shows, quicker pace. I appreciate the hustle and he's trying to make a living, but **** he gets hung up on these strange takes and won't let it go.His solo shows when he was still “associated” with CIS were the ******* worst. His **** keeps popping up in my YouTube algorithm and I can’t scroll past it fast enough.
Does Pete have a call-in segment? Maybe he could discuss the presence/absence of NFL body types on the D-Line with @NicKane.Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Wilson overall has a skillset that we didn't have. His speed and bend is so outstanding, if he can convert it into power consistently, he'll be an absolute terror...Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
“Mallory looked like a future Hall of Fame player”
You get it!
Wilson is a skill set we didn’t have?????? He’s awesome, and I love his game, but FOH bro! Maybe you missed last season, being overseas?Wilson overall has a skillset that we didn't have. His speed and bend is so outstanding, if he can convert it into power consistently, he'll be an absolute terror...
Skillset in regards to the type of pass rush. We didn't have the speedy bend guy going around people, we had more brute force and strength through rip, swim and bullrush.Wilson is a skill set we didn’t have?????? He’s awesome, and I love his game, but FOH bro! Maybe you missed last season, being overseas?
I literally spoke to the GM of the Bucs this week. Bain’s bend and technique are off the charts. They’re absolutely stoked at what they got. Wilson has shown awesome skill and effort thus far, but I’m waiting to see how the season unfolds before we would say “ he is a speedy bend guy we haven’t seen and level of play is totally different story”.Skillset in regards to the type of pass rush. We didn't have the speedy bend guy going around people, we had more brute force and strength through rip, swim and bullrush.
Level of play is a totally different story for now. Bain and Mesidor set a standard that'll be close impossible to replace.
Didn't meant to come across as "We don't have it cause he's better", but more as a different type of player. We'll find out how good he is and I can't wait to see him and everyone else.I literally spoke to the GM of the Bucs this week. Bain’s bend and technique are off the charts. They’re absolutely stoked at what they got. Wilson has shown awesome skill and effort thus far, but I’m waiting to see how the season unfolds before we would say “ he is a speedy bend guy we haven’t seen and level of play is totally different story”.
Your reference to the Jets is spot on after this week, I can assure you!Didn't meant to come across as "We don't have it cause he's better", but more as a different type of player. We'll find out how good he is and I can't wait to see him and everyone else.
Bain is just Bain. There's no better description. I'm still shaking my head at what he did to Clemson as a freshman. Happy to hear that he's doing so well (and happy that the Jets took someone else...)
It's the Jets after all... hard to expect something else at this point.Your reference to the Jets is spot on after this week, I can assure you!
My friends, who are Jets fans, can’t agree more!!It's the Jets after all... hard to expect something else at this point.
Poor folks.My friends, who are Jets fans, can’t agree more!!