Scrimmage Notes

The moment Mallory got signed and I saw his YouTube highlights I thought he could be this year’s impact Frosh similar to Malachi of last season.
That is how impressed I was by his film.

Now, there’s a lot more competition at his position but he just has something the other backs don’t.

A sports car?
Kidding, of course.
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem. So he admits there's a top 10 pick, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
His solo shows when he was still “associated” with CIS were the ******* worst. His **** keeps popping up in my YouTube algorithm and I can’t scroll past it fast enough.
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Bro, you’re not dumb! Don’t be fooled by paper gods!
 
His solo shows when he was still “associated” with CIS were the ******* worst. His **** keeps popping up in my YouTube algorithm and I can’t scroll past it fast enough.
Same, I couldn't listen to them more than 5 minutes. He's done a better job on his new shows, quicker pace. I appreciate the hustle and he's trying to make a living, but **** he gets hung up on these strange takes and won't let it go.
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Does Pete have a call-in segment? Maybe he could discuss the presence/absence of NFL body types on the D-Line with @NicKane.
 
Peter Ariz is annoying AF. I watched his video about the scrimmage raving about Wilson as a top 10 pick. Now keep in mind this same guy tried to tell me 3 days ago we had a DE depth problem and likely would play more 3 man fronts. Sounded dumb to me. So he admits there's a top 10 pick today, with 2 other 5* DE who are also proven. Scroggins is proven as he already played in the playoffs. Keona Davis can play DE is needed. That's 5 proven guys. Da fuq is this idiot talking about? He's literally trying to argue with me now on Youtube. Clown.
Wilson overall has a skillset that we didn't have. His speed and bend is so outstanding, if he can convert it into power consistently, he'll be an absolute terror...
 
“Mallory looked like a future Hall of Fame player”

1786822766913.gif
 
Wilson is a skill set we didn’t have?????? He’s awesome, and I love his game, but FOH bro! Maybe you missed last season, being overseas?
Skillset in regards to the type of pass rush. We didn't have the speedy bend guy going around people, we had more brute force and strength through rip, swim and bullrush.

Level of play is a totally different story for now. Bain and Mesidor set a standard that'll be close impossible to replace.
 
Skillset in regards to the type of pass rush. We didn't have the speedy bend guy going around people, we had more brute force and strength through rip, swim and bullrush.

Level of play is a totally different story for now. Bain and Mesidor set a standard that'll be close impossible to replace.
I literally spoke to the GM of the Bucs this week. Bain’s bend and technique are off the charts. They’re absolutely stoked at what they got. Wilson has shown awesome skill and effort thus far, but I’m waiting to see how the season unfolds before we would say “ he is a speedy bend guy we haven’t seen and level of play is totally different story”.
 
I literally spoke to the GM of the Bucs this week. Bain’s bend and technique are off the charts. They’re absolutely stoked at what they got. Wilson has shown awesome skill and effort thus far, but I’m waiting to see how the season unfolds before we would say “ he is a speedy bend guy we haven’t seen and level of play is totally different story”.
Didn't meant to come across as "We don't have it cause he's better", but more as a different type of player. We'll find out how good he is and I can't wait to see him and everyone else.

Bain is just Bain. There's no better description. I'm still shaking my head at what he did to Clemson as a freshman. Happy to hear that he's doing so well (and happy that the Jets took someone else...)
 
Didn't meant to come across as "We don't have it cause he's better", but more as a different type of player. We'll find out how good he is and I can't wait to see him and everyone else.

Bain is just Bain. There's no better description. I'm still shaking my head at what he did to Clemson as a freshman. Happy to hear that he's doing so well (and happy that the Jets took someone else...)
Your reference to the Jets is spot on after this week, I can assure you!
 
Back
Top