Scrimmage highlights

Enox was a disgrace to the game & should be burned in effigy if he ever sets foot in Miami again.

That ******* tried to recreate his Central Michigan dream & failed just as a miserably here as he did there.
I still wanna know what the **** he said and sold to manny in that meeting to even get the job in the first place.

as much attention to detail manny gives and as much tape as he watches that whole thing still has me scratching my head to this day.

Advertisement
I still wanna know what the **** he said and sold to manny in that meeting to even get the job in the first place.

as much attention to detail manny gives and as much tape as he watches that whole thing still has me scratching my head to this day.
It had to be for optics. Savage Manny "stole" a coach from Saban's staff. Enos was going nowhere as an OC. He had failed as a HC. Failed as an OC, and was lucky to be a QB coach on Bama's staff. That hire sucked, and 3/4 of the people here acted like I was an idiot for not doing cartwheels. "Where's Dan"? Followed by uproarious laughter...

Advertisement
I'm all for having optimism as we head into this season, but the vets on this Board understand not to get too excited no matter the highlight. The video is intended to excite fans and foster optimism; however, the reality is that we are unveiling a new offense, with new coaches and unproven players In certain key spots.

Look closely to temper your enthusiasm. For example, on the big gain by Mallory over the middle it looks like he beat Ragone. On at least one of Rooster´s big runs he is going up against second and third team players (Balom reaches).

With that said, I will take any morsel of good news and excitement cuz our offense the last few years was pedestrian, at best.

Advertisement
I'm all for having optimism as we head into this season, but the vets on this Board understand not to get too excited no matter the highlight. The video is intended to excite fans and foster optimism; however, the reality is that we are unveiling a new offense, with new coaches and unproven players In certain key spots.

Look closely to temper your enthusiasm. For example, on the big gain by Mallory over the middle it looks like he beat Ragone. On at least one of Rooster´s big runs he is going up against second and third team players (Balom reaches).

With that said, I will take any morsel of good news and excitement cuz our offense the last few years was pedestrian, at best.

Hard pass on tempering my enthusiasm.

It’s a time to be excited and I’m man enough not to need my feelings protected.

Hard pass on tempering my enthusiasm.

It’s a time to be excited and I’m man enough not to need my feelings protected.
You do you!

I'm taking a more cautious approach. Too many scars from the past few years after a steady dose of "we gunna be real good" from reporters, coaches and fans blowing smoke up our ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We could be up 100 lol, not interested

Nah, you gotta let the walk-ons get a little bit of glory. You saw how the entire team responded when the walk-on scored last year.

There was one year (back in the 80s) when the walk-on kicker had gotten game time, but the walk-on punter had not. The student section started chanting for the punter to get into the game.

Not a single player is going to be upset if a walk-on gets to play in a blow-out.

Advertisement
Back