Scrimmage highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never will be mad at Tate , we brought him in and said play under center. Should have been in spread
worst case of square peg round hole I have ever seen at any level in any sport. Tate isn't the 5 star world beater some thought he would be out of HS, but had he been put in the right system and given the opportunity he can be a college QB. He has a much better shot at being utilized under Lashlee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
57% accuracy for his career I think.. I want my QB like 64% .. but I will take a mature QB over that crap we had last year.
Completion percentage and accuracy aren’t necessarily hand in hand. Andrew luck had a poor completion percentage and he could hit anything he wanted at any given time

All this yacking about Penos and his pro concepts and play-action and smash mouth roots, and Spread Boy Lashlee already got the FB more work in one scrimmage than Penos did all year.
Enox was a disgrace to the game & should be burned in effigy if he ever sets foot in Miami again.

That ******* tried to recreate his Central Michigan dream & failed just as miserably here as he did there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back