Scrimmage and other crap

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would be a shame if there was a big illegal hit on Bryce Young that takes him out of the game 👀
Shoot then we'd have to deal with the Milroe kid out of TX. Ya know those guys don't rebuild, they reload. Last thing we need (being a team that needs to prove we can set the edge this year) is a Jalen Hurts clone flanked by Bama talent. Almost rather play vs the pocket passing QB Young. IMO it's pick ur poison with a team like Bama, no easy route here lol

Shoot then we'd have to deal with the Milroe kid out of TX. Ya know those guys don't rebuild, they reload. Last thing we need (being a team that needs to prove we can set the edge this year) is a Jalen Hurts clone flanked by Bama talent. Almost rather play vs the pocket passing QB Young. IMO it's pick ur poison with a team like Bama, no easy route here lol
Their back up is Paul Tyson, if I'm not mistaken. Don’t know if he’s a pocket QB or not, @Hoyacane1620 would be able to answer that.

Advertisement
nah we'll get Paul Tyson. He's QB2. Milroe back in 3rd position. He may get some kind of package where he pulls the ball and runs but I doubt we see him other than that....

When you're doing everything on a phone, it gets harder to start switching back and forth to a roster. I guess I'll have t start memorizing numbers. If the team is more exciting and successful, I'll probably pay closer attention instead of starting to doze into a Bidenesque stupor.

Numbers I remember:
Bosseler - 40
Mira -- 10
Bill Miller (WR) -- 82
Dan Connors -- 74
Hendricks -- 89
Jim Dooley -- 42

I can probably think of others. I hope I'm right on all of these. These are some of the greatest names in UM football history. All went on to successful pro careers, some more than others. I think only Bosseler is in the College Football Hall of Fame.

Bill Miller shared a Super Bowl record for most TDs in a game at two. Shared it for many years. Don't know what the record is now.

Dan Connors was the linchpin of tough Oakland Raiders defenses for years at LB. He was a OT-DT at UM. Switched from tackle to LB as did Sam Huff.

I'll check and see how many I got right.

This is cheating. Those numbers have been hanging on the Orange Bowl and Joe Robbie facades for decades...

Advertisement
Wlb. Imo he should’ve stayed at striker , he still looks thin to me.

We have 7 thousand strikers on this team

Nobody knows how to recruit Safeties or LBs

Gil
Amari
JW
Harrell
Huff
Keyshawn Washington
Even Gurvan Hall and Tyrique should prob be strikers

Advertisement
Back