Scrimmage #3 Stats / Discussion

Injury.

We've been over this a ton of times but we can do it again.

Rarely do you see 1's-vs-1's in college football until bowl practices. That's why bowl practices are so important.

Not about injury... Entire team does not travel to bowl games.

Are you intentionally being a dumb fvck right now?

taking after u, dumb *******... it has nothing to do with injury D U M B *******!

You daft *******.

You are implying that all of the bowl practices are held in the city where the bowl game is.

You do realize that teams have most of their bowl practices at home facilities BEFORE they travel right?

implying? i just said not because of injury and i answered another question... Señor DAFT

Advertisement
Not about injury... Entire team does not travel to bowl games.

Are you intentionally being a dumb fvck right now?

taking after u, dumb *******... it has nothing to do with injury D U M B *******!

You daft *******.

You are implying that all of the bowl practices are held in the city where the bowl game is.

You do realize that teams have most of their bowl practices at home facilities BEFORE they travel right?

implying? i just said not because of injury and i answered another question... Señor DAFT

wept

Sherrifs did not play, reason?

This was a scrimmage simulating a game vs Bethune Cookman. They gave the scout team (Bethune Cookman) a 24-0 lead. Rosier is our starting QB so he got all the snaps, the game ended 32-24 so at no point was it a place for Sherrifs to play.

Ageed. You don't put the #2 QB in there when you're trying to get the starter to lead a comeback. You also don't want the solid #2 guy running the BC team, because it could very well mean that team scoring, maybe even just once, making the comeback more difficult. Makes no sense to play Shirreffs on either side, honestly.

Let's hope Malik can do what Kirby Freeman did. Throw and pray and maybe, just maybe, a cane will come down with it in the endzone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back