Scrimmage #2

Advertisement
FSU will have a oss to syracuse and possibly VT. My hope is that the hype that naturally follows that program around gets us to a prime time game even though they suck so the entire nation can see the disembowlment.

FSU has to replace most of their defense this year, they'll need to watch out for Louisville as well even without Lamar. They've lost to them the past 2 years and have them on the road the week before our game.

Advertisement
Here are tonights stats.
Some passes were completed.
Some tackles were made by the defense.
QB2 is going to be, uh, the second best QB.
Take that LSU.

Where is the "everyone was flying around" and "McCloud was riding a bike on sidelines"
Sorry, this is fake news.

Advertisement
here is some news coming out

The official statement from the University of Miami:

On the second scrimmage of fall camp…

“A lot of touchdowns and a lot of interceptions. Big plays on both sides of the ball. It was kind of a big-play night. We ran the ball really well offensively, especially our number one group. I thought our offensive line played great with the ‘one’ unit [first string]. The ‘two’ unit had their moments, but not many. Number one defense pretty much dominated the day when they were in there, which is about what you would expect. Both sides of the ball, the number one groups did great. I’d say the ‘threes’ were about a wash. A lot of really great throws or a few bad judgment throws, with some of the younger guys. The balls were flying around tonight and somebody was catching it on either side of the ball. Overall, I was pleased with our camp. I think our coaches did a great job, I think our players did a great job.”

Advertisement
here is some news coming out

The official statement from the University of Miami:

On the second scrimmage of fall camp…

“A lot of touchdowns and a lot of interceptions. Big plays on both sides of the ball. It was kind of a big-play night. We ran the ball really well offensively, especially our number one group. I thought our offensive line played great with the ‘one’ unit [first string]. The ‘two’ unit had their moments, but not many. Number one defense pretty much dominated the day when they were in there, which is about what you would expect. Both sides of the ball, the number one groups did great. I’d say the ‘threes’ were about a wash. A lot of really great throws or a few bad judgment throws, with some of the younger guys. The balls were flying around tonight and somebody was catching it on either side of the ball. Overall, I was pleased with our camp. I think our coaches did a great job, I think our players did a great job.”

Link to the rest of that article on ITU..
Miami Hurricanes Football: Mark Richt Recaps Miami's Second Scrimmage

Advertisement

187F5DAB-1F01-4C5F-BF4F-41793F3BE2BD.gif

FSU will have a oss to syracuse and possibly VT. My hope is that the hype that naturally follows that program around gets us to a prime time game even though they suck so the entire nation can see the disembowlment.

Cuse is a different animal in the dome...but they had to replace too much at LB. can’t see it as much as I would love it. Canes play at same time so I won’t be able to go. Only game I cared about too...

Advertisement
Back