Scrimmage #2

There are many factors that will determine which CB's will be on the field. Is the #3 boundary corner more game ready than the #2 nickel? What type of offense are we facing? Bottom line is Bandy is the top choice at #2 CB and the top choice for nickel. He can't simultaneously do both. Where he spends the majority of his time, will depend on several variables.

As for Dean being the clear #3 CB, where did you see this report?

He's right Reg, Stefan posted a article or Brock posted an article stating dean Is right behind bandy and will play opposite of Mike when we go nickel sending trajan to pick up the slot

Advertisement
Rumph has stated exactly what I posted. I think it was an interview on media day. Dean is the clear #3 and he plays the boundary and Bandy moves to nickel. Ivey is on Deans heals. No mention of Gil at all.
He's right Reg, Stefan posted a article or Brock posted an article stating dean Is right behind bandy and will play opposite of Mike when we go nickel sending trajan to pick up the slot
Good deal!

Advertisement
You still my boy blue 🤣🤣🤣
tenor (16).gif

Advertisement
Agree with the lockdown. LSU must be treated like a playoff game and I would have to think we are already and have been game planning 2+ weeks out.

We get a total scrub the week after, that requires zero game planning (I would only say this for Savannah St as they have to be the worst team in college football). Then we get Toledo and FIU.

In other words, LSU is by far the biggest game on our schedule in the 1st 4 weeks and deserves extra attention and preparation.

Almost goes without saying but thought I'd say it anyway.
The install for LSU I would imagine started in the Spring as well, but with the full team on campus for Fall that's been the main focus all Fall camp & offseason.

Agree with the lockdown. LSU must be treated like a playoff game and I would have to think we are already and have been game planning 2+ weeks out.

We get a total scrub the week after, that requires zero game planning (I would only say this for Savannah St as they have to be the worst team in college football). Then we get Toledo and FIU.

In other words, LSU is by far the biggest game on our schedule in the 1st 4 weeks and deserves extra attention and preparation.

Almost goes without saying but thought I'd say it anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do you know Miami has a bunch of noon games?

He doesn’t. Miami vs FSU is likely going to be prime time 7pm as both should be undefeated going into that game.

Savannah St is 4pm
Toledo is 11am
FIU ?
UNC 7pm Thursday night
Already mentioned FSU
Virginia ?
BC 6pm ESPN Friday
The following 4 who knows. We will have plenty of primetime games.

This is the best link for all season football tv listings. Enjoy. College Football TV Schedule

Last edited:
He doesn’t. Miami vs FSU is likely going to be prime time 7pm as both should be undefeated going into that game.

Savannah St is 4pm
Toledo is 11am
FIU ?
UNC 7pm Thursday night
Already mentioned FSU
Virginia ?
BC 6pm ESPN Friday
The following 4 who knows. We will have plenty of primetime games.

This is the best link for all season football tv listings. Enjoy. College Football TV Schedule

Bro, I think your times are a little off my man... unless I’m missing something Savannah State is at 6:00.... Toledo 12:00.... and so on... maybe your central time! I dunno

Bro, I think your times are a little off my man... unless I’m missing something Savannah State is at 6:00.... Toledo 12:00.... and so on... maybe your central time! I dunno

I’m central so I may have bounced back and forth between central and eastern. That link is a life saver during the season. Has every game played and every time/channel it will be on.

Advertisement
They usually don't determine kickoff times for marquee midseason games until a week or 2 prior, when they have a better idea of where the teams will be ranked. I'd be surprised if the FSU game time has already been decided.

Advertisement
Back