Scrimmage #2

We got a time dispute going, let's wait for the schedule.

I was just responding to the first couple of games but it seems like we were in different time zones. Either way can’t wait for the games to get here. Two more weeks!

405185A1-F988-42BD-9F0A-ED83683E73E1.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it true they’re prepping for the LSU offense by watching film of paint drying?

For all the criticism Malik gets on this board, some of it is deserved, he really seems to have taken his game up a notch. Such a good kid with a great smile. I’m excited to see him work this year.

He should be able to look at the defense and get us into the right play, know where the ball needs to go before the snap, then use his eyes and feet post-snap to move the defense and buy time.

When all else fails just tuck it and run.

Last edited:
So much to like in this clip.

Malik seems very mature these days. Long way from not watching film and studying defenses. Comes off more like a man then a boy. I know being a Senior has a lot to do with it but it's more than promising. I know the comparison doesn't go over to well around here but I see a little of that Russell Wilson aura about him that posters mention.

Advertisement
I just got the full scrimmage report from Richt.

Problem, though.

It WAS in plain English, encrypted to Two Fish encryption, a symetric block encipher, then encrypted again from Two Fish to 3DES, a Triple Data Encryption System, that was in turn encrypted to AES, which is an Advanced Encryption System -

and it looks like Chinese with Armenian/Mongolian numbers.

But I have it.

The full report WITH stats.

Advertisement
Back