Scrimmage #2 8/22

Bleh.gif

Believe it or not, but I think purely from a schematic standpoint this D-line functions better without Gr15. Gr15 commands double teams which would inflate numbers and place people in 1-1 advantages. But I think with the best player on that line gone. Everyone will truly play to their strengths and they will gel cohesively.

Advertisement
No one on that line last year eclipsed 6+ sacks aside from Gr15 who had 15.5. I don’t think it’s Ludacris to think opposing defenses would scheme for GR15, leaving mismatches and opportunities for others which I’m not saying is a bad thing. Without GR15 I just think this d-line operates cohesively. Let me define this since you mfckers are having a hard time comprehending Cohesion: the action or fact of forming a united whole. I think multiple defenders on this line can have 6+ sacks without Gr15 if you think they can with Gr15 then that’s your opinion I’m not disagreeing, unlike you mfckers.
You are reaching very hard buddy. Just give up. You made a ridiculous post and got called on it. No need to die on that hill.

Advertisement
I hope not. Maybe Zion is running with the 2s. If Zion starts at LT, then the Canes OL might be basura!
So it is entirely impossible that a guy who was brought in as a project, who was forced to play as a true freshman, under the worst OL coach in school history, under an OC who made zero adjustments to help deal with a shaky OL, got better with a year of experience, strength, and new coaches? Got it.

Without knowing the scrimmage situation, TVD went 5-6 for 200 plus. YES!! Attack teams vertically. Enos ran so many bubble screens we should wait until we play bama to run another.

Advertisement
You are reaching very hard buddy. Just give up. You made a ridiculous post and got called on it. No need to die on that hill.
Canes Analyst or any CFB analyst: Miami’s D-line will have to step up to match the production of an absent GR15 now that he opts out for the Draft.

CIS : Agree.

Me: I think this D-line is absolutely terrifying with Gr15.. but schematically & cohesively they will step up and offer something entirely different and gel together. As means of matching the production an absent Gr15.

CIS: uR DuR THiS fOoL tHinKs wE’LL bE BEttEr WiThOuT GrEG. nO NeED tO DiE oN ThAt hiLL.

Can’t make this up 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Advertisement
Canes Analyst or any CFB analyst: Miami’s D-line will have to step up to match the production of an absent GR15 now that he opts out for the Draft.

CIS : Agree.

Me: I think this D-line is absolutely terrifying with Gr15.. but schematically & cohesively they will step up and offer something entirely different and gel together. As means of matching the production an absent Gr15.

CIS: uR DuR THiS fOoL tHinKs wE’LL bE BEttEr WiThOuT GrEG. nO NeED tO DiE oN ThAt hiLL.

Can’t make this up 🤦🏽‍♂️.
Get em, Ice! You’re the John Wick of this thread. “Tell them if they come for me I’ll kill them. I’ll kill them all.”

Advertisement
I'm not sure we're better or worse with Greg, but if Phillips can stay healthy, he will absolutely terrorize opponents and will definitely be our next big star. Athletically, he eats Greg's lunch, and he's got a motor that doesn't stop. That combo of traits will be unstoppable.

No Greg means more reps for Phillips, and I don't think we skip a beat with Phillips out there.

I know it's hard for Canes fans so starved for great players again to believe, but it's absolutely possible to replace great players with better players. Clemson has done it repeatedly. So does Baga. We used to do it all the time too.
Exactly my point I made earlier. People find it hard to believe we can replace gr15 with someone as talented, or gasp, even more talented athletically

Advertisement
Back