Scrimmage #2 8/22

tenor-31.gif

Advertisement
Can’t wait on stats to be posted very interested to see if the offense, and King, faired equally well as the 1st scrimmage.

Advertisement
We look like a completely different team out here compared to the last decade. If you were seeing what I am out here and what I saw in the first scrimmage you would be hard pressed to believe any player on this team was here last season or the previous few. We are going to be significantly better than i think any of us had hoped
The eyes and ears of CIS. Always rock solid. Tdub is the dude.

I wanna hear about the D making more plays in this scrimmage, db's playing air tight coverage & DT's stopping the run more consistently.
Then will you want the offense making more plays, WRs making contested catches, and the OL making more holes form the running game next scrimmage?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Did you really say the P Word (rhymes with analytics)?
But the funniest part would be if it worked and Miami beats Clemson, seeing caneinorlando claim that Diaz shouldn't get any credit because he just copied the blueprint created by Butch Da Gawwwwd Davis.
I think Diaz has the potential to be the next Dabo Swinney and make people forget about or at least stop worshiping Butch Davis as best ever... no hate on Butch, but Diaz seems to have his finger on the pulse of the players and the time we are living in. His familiarity with politics with his dad and his time at ESPN help him understand how to sell the brand... also his leadership with the “social injustice” (it doesn’t matter where you stand on the topic) Diaz has the pulse of the team with it and thats powerful for guys buying in... also he has been the coach the media has turned to with pursuing a season with Covid and had managed to lead the way keeping numbers down... all these things combined I think positions him to be very successful in this Era. 🙌🏼

Advertisement
I think Diaz has the potential to be the next Dabo Swinney and make people forget about or at least stop worshiping Butch Davis as best ever... no hate on Butch, but Diaz seems to have his finger on the pulse of the players and the time we are living in. His familiarity with politics with his dad and his time at ESPN help him understand how to sell the brand... also his leadership with the “social injustice” (it doesn’t matter where you stand on the topic) Diaz has the pulse of the team with it and thats powerful for guys buying in... also he has been the coach the media has turned to with pursuing a season with Covid and had managed to lead the way keeping numbers down... all these things combined I think positions him to be very successful in this Era. 🙌🏼
Yep, he does everything well but coach football

Advertisement
Back