Scrimmage #2 8/22

I doubt it. He was around when NYSOM was still here. They were posting at the same time. I still think MackMiller is NYSOM.
I remember thinking two competing news whores was weird at the time. Recently I've thought they were one in the same as well, I think they are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember thinking two competing news whores was weird at the time. Recently I've thought they were one in the same as well, I think they are.
NYSOM was a very witty poster who put a lot of thought not only in his vocabulary choice but the timing and execution was always impeccable. There are only a few posters on here who post in a similar fashion. While Midlos post content and quantity is very similar to NYSOM, I am convinced it isn’t him.

ive narrowed it down to 2 posters in my opinion, I’m waiting for the NYSOM encore #2 to be sure.

We look like a completely different team out here compared to the last decade. If you were seeing what I am out here and what I saw in the first scrimmage you would be hard pressed to believe any player on this team was here last season or the previous few. We are going to be significantly better than i think any of us had hoped
How dare you come in here with your positive support and projected success trying to set me up for a let down.

Advertisement
Too soon?

GenuineGentleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
NYSOM was a very witty poster who put a lot of thought not only in his vocabulary choice but the timing and execution was always impeccable. There are only a few posters on here who post in a similar fashion. While Midlos post content and quantity is very similar to NYSOM, I am convinced it isn’t him.

ive narrowed it down to 2 posters in my opinion, I’m waiting for the NYSOM encore #2 to be sure.
Midlo’s not NYSOM nor is anyone else on here. NYSOM still lurks from time to time - he was on the board this morning - but they won’t let him back on as a participant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back