Scrimmage #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Screenshot_20180811-222511.jpg

Advertisement
Rosier is having his best camp. He looks like the #1 should and has been more consistent than in the past.

That’s good news. I guess my point is that people shouldn’t get too excited about solid stats vs. the 2s in a scrimmage. If he’s playing good in general, though, then good for him. I’ll support him.

Advertisement
Makes no sense to not say the stats of the QBs unless there is still a competition going on

There was a competition last year and he gave stats. Don't think there is much of one this year. Richt is still talking about the backups trying to improve and Miami's social media accounts are calling Rosier QB1. Something they didn't do last year until Richt officially named him the starter.

Advertisement
also, Baxa struggling under the "big lights" is concerning. risk you take when you rely on a true freshman kicker

- Joe Jax beat up second team D and ran over Mallory/Brevin
He has been doing that to 1st round tackles and guards in the ACC for the past 2 years....its not shocking that he did it to 2 freshman that just around on campus a couple of months ago. Jordan/Mallory going up against Joe Jackson every day, is going to expidite them being game ready.

Advertisement
How can you not be impressed with Scaife, already at #6 with a very deep OL now. I expected a combination of Boulware, Herbert and Hillery to push Mahoney, even Reed given his body mass. But Scaife is just blowing up. From a 3 star a year ago to one of the best at the high school All Star game to #6 already. Sky's the limit for him.

Rosier has been the starter for one year and he had flashes of greatness and flashes of total ineptness. Now that he has one year under his belt and 9 months to improve, maybe he will be the guy were were hoping for last year. I prefer to be optimistic and believe since none of the other 4 star QB's we have can unseat him, maybe its because Rosier is so much better than he was last year. I'm good with him being the starter.

Nothing on the ground. I just don’t get it. Seamless can recruit with the best of em - but it sounds like it ends there.

Hope I’m jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back