scout.com predictions for army game commitments:

Advertisement
That would be incredible to land those two. Golden and Co. would get a B+ for the class from me. We would need to close with another TE, RB, DE and DB for me to be totally satisfied.

Advertisement
If we get Mccord then we will finally know the reason behind Brown to Lousville

Advertisement
Mccord will play LB won't he?

Don't tell me we're looking at another Marcus Robinson situation

Defensive end all the way in my eyes. by his RS Frosh or Soph year he would be up to 245 with no problem.

Advertisement
Keith Brown must have a small brain. Top recruit from Miami and you want to go to Louisville. Hahahahahahaha

Advertisement
He is going merely for the two for one deal... i.e. his brother is getting a ride. If he is sucking the **** end of the stick for his brother, I tip my cap to him and wish him and his family well. We should not have ill will towards him. Now when he throws the Miami cap on the floor... The Louisville writing has been on the wall for a while.

Keith Brown must have a small brain. Top recruit from Miami and you want to go to Louisville. Hahahahahahaha

Not trying to be a ***** but I am prepared to miss out on all three. Bush is the only one I can't help but be excited about. McCord and Brown would shock me.

Not trying to be a ***** but I am prepared to miss out on all three. Bush is the only one I can't help but be excited about. McCord and Brown would shock me.

Same boat here. I really do not think we land any today. Just need to push for the remaining uncommitted, and fill out the rest of the class with Plan B-C kids.

Advertisement
Back