scout.com predictions for army game commitments:

Not trying to be a ***** but I am prepared to miss out on all three. Bush is the only one I can't help but be excited about. McCord and Brown would shock me.

Same boat here. I really do not think we land any today. Just need to push for the remaining uncommitted, and fill out the rest of the class with Plan B-C kids.

I've been reading up a bit more on the Briscoe kid we got yesterday and I am liking it more and more. It feels like we are lined up to get Borque and if we can hang on to Northrup, I think we can settle in with that. The only one I am really upset about losing is AJL to be honest, because of his talent and desire to be here.

Advertisement
I would not gripe about that at all.

Not trying to be a **** but I am prepared to miss out on all three. Bush is the only one I can't help but be excited about. McCord and Brown would shock me.

Same boat here. I really do not think we land any today. Just need to push for the remaining uncommitted, and fill out the rest of the class with Plan B-C kids.

I've been reading up a bit more on the Briscoe kid we got yesterday and I am liking it more and more. It feels like we are lined up to get Borque and if we can hang on to Northrup, I think we can settle in with that. The only one I am really upset about losing is AJL to be honest, because of his talent and desire to be here.

I would not gripe about that at all.

Not trying to be a **** but I am prepared to miss out on all three. Bush is the only one I can't help but be excited about. McCord and Brown would shock me.

I agree.

I am still not sold that we will be seeing 30+ kids in the class but I expect to see a few depth commits to come. One absolutely will be a TE, sort of an Asante Cleveland type commit. Golden is pretty focused there and our results have been awful.

Advertisement
Not trying to be a ***** but I am prepared to miss out on all three. Bush is the only one I can't help but be excited about. McCord and Brown would shock me.

Isn't AJL just going to prep and be here in 2013 if he can't get in? Or did something new come up? Everything I've read sounds like he's dying to be here.

Advertisement
I'm talking about Jean-Louis.

It's unclear what exactly is going on but my point is, there's lots of kids who are all about us, that never end up here because of grades.

Maybe he goes Prep, maybe JuCo, maybe he gets in......or maybe he ends up in a ****hole like WVU. Either way I think its a longshot he plays for us in the fall and that would be a huge huge blow.

Our odds of getting a kid back go way down even though he seems dead set on Miami. Just being prepared.

Advertisement
I'm talking about Jean-Louis.

It's unclear what exactly is going on but my point is, there's lots of kids who are all about us, that never end up here because of grades.

Maybe he goes Prep, maybe JuCo, maybe he gets in......or maybe he ends up in a ****hole like WVU. Either way I think its a longshot he plays for us in the fall and that would be a huge huge blow.

Our odds of getting a kid back go way down even though he seems dead set on Miami. Just being prepared.

If the kid really dreams of being a Cane and everything I've read says he does then he will be here. See Hester and BWash but I agree with your sentiment.

Yeah, Diego I am 100% with you but we both know how often these things end up going against us. Bunche came back and so did Gadbois, but I guess it just depends on how bad the situation is. Lots of reports but its just impossible to really know right now.

Yeah we really never know the kids grade situation.

Look at a kid like Grooms, he went to Marshall and didn't play at all this year. If he went prep, could he be at Miami in 2012? If so I think he'd rather be at Miami then Marshall. A lot of these kids are too impatient and don't think of the future.

Advertisement
Yeah we really never know the kids grade situation.

Look at a kid like Grooms, he went to Marshall and didn't play at all this year. If he went prep, could he be at Miami in 2012? If so I think he'd rather be at Miami then Marshall. A lot of these kids are too impatient and don't think of the future.

Amen brother.

Doubt Brown flips back and I have my doubts about McCord even though 247 and the USCe people are calling him to Miami. He's been hyping up USCe and their commits even this week. I'm not buying it.

Advertisement
Back