Scott

Jontavious Carter - good decision

i thought Carter was dismissed, not his decision.

Also, i been saying it but we need at least 3 WR this class. Shame on those saying Ermon Lane is no big deal and Rudolph decomitting was no biggie.

Berrios, Dixon, Rudolph, Lane...gotta get 2 of those at least to add to Langham IMO.

Robert Lockhart is the guy as mentioned that should have never left.

Hoping Scott comes back strong, if season ending is a medical redshirt an option?

I agree we need to bring in at minimum 2 wideouts this class but we've got langham and possibly(hopefully) Dixon and we have that kid who went prep last year from Texas

Advertisement
this is why guys like robert lockhart jr needed to stick around he would have got serious burn last night.. we are real thin at WR

Wasn't he coming off of an ACL tear? Was he ready? I feel like I've never gotten the full story in this knee injury.

Jontavious Carter - good decision

i thought Carter was dismissed, not his decision.

Also, i been saying it but we need at least 3 WR this class. Shame on those saying Ermon Lane is no big deal and Rudolph decomitting was no biggie.

Berrios, Dixon, Rudolph, Lane...gotta get 2 of those at least to add to Langham IMO.

Robert Lockhart is the guy as mentioned that should have never left.

Hoping Scott comes back strong, if season ending is a medical redshirt an option?

Well, you could say it was his decision to do whatever he did to get dismissed.

Advertisement
The ice was on the shoulder at the joint. Looks like he dislocated it - and they can pull that back out, and even if he pulled some ligaments, can be back within a few weeks.

****, if it's a collarbone, he'd be a bit more disabled ,and they wouldn't be tugging on it.

Advertisement
Dammit.

Not surprising in the least, but Scott is **** talented and he is the physical type of receiver we need against UiF.

A-C separation.
Usually needs no surgery or manipulation.

Glenohumeral (shoulder) dislocation.
Requires manipulation. (relocate). Usually associated with at least a labral tear.

Advertisement
Dammit mane...we needed him, but we can win with what we have. BTW, look for Waters to take it to a new level this season.

A-C surgery would depend upon the grade of the separation. My concern was the way he landed on the elbow which could have driven the head of the humerus up into the glenoid and disrupted the integrity of the AC ligaments.

Advertisement
A-C surgery would depend upon the grade of the separation. My concern was the way he landed on the elbow which could have driven the head of the humerus up into the glenoid and disrupted the integrity of the AC ligaments.

No siht. The angle he came down on the elbow, he could have also crammed the long thingy that fits up in that other thing, tearing a couple doo-dads loose from that what's it that makes the arm bone maintain its integrity, OR, the top bone could be cracked if not fractured, in which case, he'll be pretty sore.

So I sort of disagree in that this isn't very humerus. Not funny at all.

And polish up a bit on your spelling.

Last edited:
Rashawn Scott is a big loss ..... that guy is acrobatic as **** in the air going for the ball.

He caught the ball one handed, messed his shoulder up, and still held on to it.

smh **** we couldve definitely used him against Florida.

I feel like Coley is going to have a big time game vs UF. Just a feeling in the gut.

Advertisement
Back