Scott

I feel like Coley is going to have a big time game vs UF. Just a feeling in the gut.

Hopefully coley feels it in his hands.

stop this sh_it, if our fanbase pulls the same bs they pulled against Dorsett towards Coley I am going kill people[/QUOTE

Relax. I think coley is a stud. I'm sure you hope coley catches the ball better next game. It's not like I'm going to tweet at him like idiots did to Dorsett last year. Our whole fan base I'm sure hopes he does a better job catching the ball next game.

It's a tongue-in-cheek comment so pull your panties out of your crack.

Advertisement
I feel like Coley is going to have a big time game vs UF. Just a feeling in the gut.

stop this sh_it, if our fanbase pulls the same bs they pulled against Dorsett towards Coley I am going kill people

Relax. I think coley is a stud. I'm sure you hope coley catches the ball better next game. It's not like I'm going to tweet at him like idiots did to Dorsett last year. Our whole fan base I'm sure hopes he does a better job catching the ball next game.

HUGE loss for us if true.

definitely a loss, but not a huge problem when you have pass catching TEs like Walford and Sandland that can make up the slack.

I disagree.

Scott was second on the team in reception yards last year.

He gave us a size advantage at the WR position.

Walford is a nice target to have but I don't see him giving us more than 3-4 receptions a game.

Sandland has still yet to prove anything.

A-C surgery would depend upon the grade of the separation. My concern was the way he landed on the elbow which could have driven the head of the humerus up into the glenoid and disrupted the integrity of the AC ligaments.

No siht. The angle he came down on the elbow, he could have also crammed the long thingy that fits up in that other thing, tearing a couple doo-dads loose from that what's it that makes the arm bone maintain its integrity, OR, the top bone could be cracked if not fractured, in which case, he'll be pretty sore.

So I sort of disagree in that this isn't very humerus. Not funny at all.

And polish up a bit on your spelling.

You may want to invest in a Dorlands Medical Dictionary.

Humerus, long bone of the upper limb or forelimb of land vertebrates that forms the shoulder joint above, where it articulates with a lateral depression of the shoulder blade (glenoid cavity of scapula), and the elbow joint below, where it articulates with projections of the ulna and the radius.

Ah, Ibis, i think he was trying to tickle your funny bone there (which appears to be a bit out of joint at the moment).

Opps! Bad habit from my practice days. When talking medical stuff my mind still slips back into physician mode.

Advertisement
A-C surgery would depend upon the grade of the separation. My concern was the way he landed on the elbow which could have driven the head of the humerus up into the glenoid and disrupted the integrity of the AC ligaments.

No siht. The angle he came down on the elbow, he could have also crammed the long thingy that fits up in that other thing, tearing a couple doo-dads loose from that what's it that makes the arm bone maintain its integrity, OR, the top bone could be cracked if not fractured, in which case, he'll be pretty sore.

So I sort of disagree in that this isn't very humerus. Not funny at all.

And polish up a bit on your spelling.

You may want to invest in a Dorlands Medical Dictionary.

Humerus, long bone of the upper limb or forelimb of land vertebrates that forms the shoulder joint above, where it articulates with a lateral depression of the shoulder blade (glenoid cavity of scapula), and the elbow joint below, where it articulates with projections of the ulna and the radius.

No doo-dads?

stop this sh_it, if our fanbase pulls the same bs they pulled against Dorsett towards Coley I am going kill people[/QUOTE

Hard to put the tongue in cheek if the panties are already there in the crack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would not be a bad thing for him to RS if its going to take more than 4 weeks for him to come back 100%

Advertisement
He plays if he is healthy and cleared. End of story. Stop w this "hold him out till whatever game."
He'll play when the drs clear him.

Advertisement
Back