Scott Patchan

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
I know he tore up his knee the first game of his senior year of high school, but I'm excited to see him develop.

Does anybody know how his knee has rehabbed and what's expected of him heading into spring?

Advertisement
He looked less than full speed at camp. He should be much quicker this year.

He has the motor but needs to improve his strength and technique. Coach Kool will help a lot.

i expect him and charles perry to be very good players by the time they finish here.

can't wait for coach kool to get ahold of this kid. is higher rated then any player he coached at missouri other then sheldon richardson. u got to wonder what coach kool can do with guys like chad thomas , scott patchan, demetrius jackson, smith, willis, moten, norton. and jenkins. its scary to think what he can do with that talent

i know golden was starting to lose recruits at end with decommits and pretty much abandoned south florida at times but he got talent. maybe not enough of it but he got some top notch players they just sucked at developing them. can't wait to see what coach kool does with the dl talent miami has already.

can't wait for coach kool to get ahold of this kid. is higher rated then any player he coached at missouri other then sheldon richardson. u got to wonder what coach kool can do with guys like chad thomas , scott patchan, demetrius jackson, smith, willis, moten, norton. and jenkins. its scary to think what he can do with that talent

i know golden was starting to lose recruits at end with decommits and pretty much abandoned south florida at times but he got talent. maybe not enough of it but he got some top notch players they just sucked at developing them. can't wait to see what coach kool does with the dl talent miami has already.

**** yea man. Like I've been saying we got savages on that d line that are ready to prove people wrong and get off them leashes !! I'm really excited about kendrick Norton man.. idk I feel like he's going to make a lot of noise this year. Best DT we've had come thru this program in years. He has the potential to be GREAT. But like you were saying what coach Kool did at Missouri with average players was crazy man, I could only imagine what he can do with these young men that are more talented and more hungry.

Advertisement
He was pretty skinny when he got here. Thank god we got a coaching change before he had 60 lbs packed on him and became a non factor. Definitely interested in him, he was a great recruit to follow.

Advertisement
He definitely has an impressive get off. He was dominating in his senior season against godby I know for sure

Very excited about Scott Patchan. Essentially the same measurables as Chad Thomas from NIKE camp + the kid is f**king mean.

Patchan 6'5" 228 4.81 40 yd and 4.63 20 yd shuttle

Thomas 6'5" 240 4.85 40 yd and 4.37 yd shuttle

Hopefully we can get him up to 250+ and maintain his quickness.

Patchan could be a factor next year.

Advertisement
He looked less than full speed at camp. He should be much quicker this year.

He has the motor but needs to improve his strength and technique. Coach Kool will help a lot.

Im honestly surprised Golden and Co. didnt trot him out there even though he was clearly not healthy or ready. Seriously.. that is sad!

Advertisement
Patchan has a chance to be what Chickillo should have been for us if we didn't have a blubbering idiot as head coach.

Advertisement
Back