Scott Patchan

Advertisement
Dammit. Same sick feeling I had for Yearby last year. Poor kid loses the year he has been working his *** off for.

Sucks for him to miss his senior year, I guess he'll have to recover/rehab and focus on preparing for the next level. Is he suppose to be an EE?

Advertisement
Is he an early entrance guy? Would love to get him in the UM rehab system that worked so well for Elder,Barrios and Yearby.

Advertisement
Really sucks, seems like a great kid. Hopeful that he has a quick & successful surgery and comes back even better.

Odd about his brother having knee issues too, I wonder if it's genetic? My brother, my dad and I all had knee issues also.

Per Tito on Twitter

@TitoBenach: Spoke with #Canes Commit Scott Patchan who has reported a torn ACL. Looks to have surgery soon and a quick and healthy recovery.

@TitoBenach: Head Coach Al Golden called and reassured Patchan that players his age have excellent recoveries. #Canes

Per Tito on Twitter

@TitoBenach: Spoke with #Canes Commit Scott Patchan who has reported a torn ACL. Looks to have surgery soon and a quick and healthy recovery.

@TitoBenach: Head Coach Al Golden called and reassured Patchan that players his age have excellent recoveries. #Canes

****, sucks to hear. He was really impressive in his first game.

GL on his recovery and can't wait for him to get here.

Advertisement
Corey Bender ‏@Corey_Bender 13m

Text from @scott_patchan: "If I'm not tearing it up at #Miami freshman year, I have no excuses." He confirmed his ACL tear.

LOVE. THIS. KID.

Just got off with my boy down at IMG. He said Patchan will be fine. They got the best of training facilities and he'll be ready to go by the spring. Also mentioned Patchan is the real deal without me asking. Invited me down next week to check out the school, facilities and practice. If Scott there I'll talk to him and report back.

Scott Patchan ‏@scott_patchan 20s
I did tear my ACL but better believe I'm going to come back bigger faster and stronger! Expect an unbelievable athlete next time you see me!

Advertisement
Scott Patchan ‏@scott_patchan 20s
I did tear my ACL but better believe I'm going to come back bigger faster and stronger! Expect an unbelievable athlete next time you see me!

Love this kids enthusiasm, hoping for a speedy recovery.

Advertisement
Back