Scott Patchan

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** man that sucks. I had an ACL tear my senior year as well. I wish a speedy and complete recovery to the young man!!

Advertisement
We have had many recruits recently tear or break something. Really unfortunate. Hopefully he has a better recovery then Jelani did.

**** that sucks, but IMG has top notch facilities that will rehab him right and get him back to normal. Isn't he a EE also?

If this is true I wish the kid a speedy recovery but at least it's early and not later in the season so he can have surgery and rehab at IMG and then get even better treatment as an ee here. Very unfortunate but thank god that it could've been worse

Advertisement
Advertisement
This past weekend there have been a ration of ACL tears.... Oregon 4 star commit RB Taj Griffin, Georgia 4 star commit WR Jayson Stanley, Michigan 4 star DB commit Garrett Taylor, and now Patchan.....man hope all these kids a speedy recovery...

****, dudes been a G for us thus far and been reppin us hard. Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Was it during the game or practice? Cause he was balling out against Godby last weekend. Hope he heals quick.

Advertisement
Back