Scott Patchan?

There wasn’t really any hype in the fan base pior to the 2019 szn about Greg. That hype from fans was mostly about garvin. He’s name was brought by coaches but so had guys like mccloud. The whole Greg should’ve been starting narrative started mid szn when he started doing his thing. But It’s forgotten he was injured in fall camp and had to work he’s way back. But the most popular narrative is the coaches played the vet favoritism narrative
Idk there seemed to be a lot of hype... Rousseau had like 3+ sacks every scrimmage

Advertisement
I’d hope he’d start as a 7th year senior. Patchan isn’t any different of a player than he was here. He just plays against inferior competition every week. Glad to see him have some success but we don’t need him back on this team. People would ***** every week if he was our starting DE.
Idk the ACC OL is pretty weak. I don't think FSU, Louisville,Duke,GT and etc have a much better OL then the teams Patchan faced Wyoming,Fresno State, SD State and Boise State. Sure Clemson,VT and Boston College do but most of the ACC teams have mediocre OL

Lol Ppl ***** everyweek about the kids on the team right now regardless bruh. He not coming back and it’s not even a realistic option. But if it were a player his caliber in the portal at that position we’d all agree we’d take him right now
Yeah it's probably not realistic. I was just curious with the new Portal rules if he would be interested. It would be a huge help on our DL. A rotation of
Deandre Johnson
Scott Patchan and then Harvey and chance coming in for them would be solid

And whose going to play over him? I swear some of you guys think just because a player is a 4 star or highly ranked player he's a stud and guaranteed starter.. Harvey is coming off a season were he made 1 Sack in 234 snaps like you said. Our pass rush was a joke Vs OK State. But yes keep telling me how Patchan in his 7th year who started for us when we had a way better DLine wouldn't start. Patchan was our best edge setter when he was here and had 5.5 sacks in 4 Games with Colorado State.
Here let’s ask Lingard to come back too while we are at it. Or Derrick Smith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk the ACC OL is pretty weak. I don't think FSU, Louisville,Duke,GT and etc have a much better OL then the teams Patchan faced Wyoming,Fresno State, SD State and Boise State. Sure Clemson,VT and Boston College do but most of the ACC teams have mediocre OL
I didn’t even post what u responded to. But I agree with you

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have been converted. This is a absolutely brilliant troll. Well done OP
It's not meant to be a troll. I would take Patchan over any DE on this roster except Johnson. He's a quality starting Edge who knows our scheme inside and out and can give 40-45 snaps a game. We would immediately improve our run Defense by adding Patchan

Advertisement
Back