Scott Patchan?

Advertisement
Boy you crazy as ****. Let Harvey get a full season as a starter before you say no one would care.
Harvey didn't look good at all in the spring game... Can he set the edge? Our scheme is nothing if our DL can't penetrate. Can Harvey and chantz do that consistently. I already know Patchan can

Yikes this is all I could say about OP
Yeah think it's all good until Harvey and Chantz who have no experience and haven't looked good when playing start to struggle and our entire DL starts to fall apart. Johnson can't play 70 snaps a game

Advertisement
Post an article, tweet, etc. or it never happened

I think I know what he’s talking about, it’s not a big deal. He tweeted something during the UNC game but I wouldn’t call it talking **** after that performance.

He's a big fish in a small pond up in Ft Collins and by all accounts very happy there even though the Rams suck a$$. So he'll be back for I think his literal 7th or 8th year playing college football. By the way, Sonny Lubick is a God up there and he even has a steakhouse.

He's a big fish in a small pond up in Ft Collins and by all accounts very happy there even though the Rams suck a$$. So he'll be back for I think his literal 7th or 8th year playing college football. By the way, Sonny Lubick is a God up there and he even has a steakhouse.
Hes going to be 1st Team all Conference. Probably 17+ TFL and 10+ Sacks

Advertisement
This is hilarious. You realize that Rousseau hadn’t played a snap prior to 2019?
And you think Rousseau suddenly exploded on Saturdays? There was no indication of his ability in practices, where positions should be earned? Or did the all-to-familiar seniority issue raise it's head?
Rousseau supplanted Patchan in what, about the 5th game - when it was more than apparent that he was a special talent. So you're defending the staff ON THIS ONE? Dig in bro., hold that hill😂

Advertisement
And you think Rousseau suddenly exploded on Saturdays? There was no indication of his ability in practices, where positions should be earned? Or did the all-to-familiar seniority issue raise it's head?
Rousseau supplanted Patchan in what, about the 5th game - when it was more than apparent that he was a special talent. So you're defending the staff ON THIS ONE? Dig in bro., hold that hill😂
This may be hard for you to comprehend but read this slowly. The poster I quoted wants Patchan back to start over young guys who haven’t played yet while simultaneously claiming the staff should have played Rouseau (a young guy) over Patchan 2019. He’s literally saying they should side with seniority over ability this year but they shouldn’t have done it two years ago. Now don’t quote me again

Yeah think it's all good until Harvey and Chantz who have no experience and haven't looked good when playing start to struggle and our entire DL starts to fall apart. Johnson can't play 70 snaps a game
Harvey as no experience huh? Oh ok

I will say this, at least Patchan would set the edge and not just run past the ball carrier while wildly rushing into the backfield. How does North Carolina rush for 500 yards? You rush the passer in every down with your defensive linemen and let the Carolina running backs just go through the gigantic holes you leave by playing undisciplined defense

Advertisement
If memory serves, Patchan did pretty good against the run in the gator game. But does Medicare cover any injuries?

This may be hard for you to comprehend but read this slowly. The poster I quoted wants Patchan back to start over young guys who haven’t played yet while simultaneously claiming the staff should have played Rouseau (a young guy) over Patchan 2019. He’s literally saying they should side with seniority over ability this year but they shouldn’t have done it two years ago. Now don’t quote me again
Oh sorry, quoted you AGAIN. The poster did make a brief assessment of Harvey. And #12 has snaps under his belt, so it's not really apples-for-apples, as your comment indicates. There were also rave reviews of Rousseau's ability at Greentree. To this point some hype for Harvey (going back a while), though definitely unproven on Saturday's, and Williams seems more developmental/rotational(maybe) as of now - certainly not wowing onlookers as Rousseau did. So, yeah, not really an accurate comparison you drew, thus the confusion of your intent.
Btw, since you're knowledge is beyond reproach - hypothetically, could Patchan start FOR THE CANES this fall?

Last edited:
Rousseau was a special talent. Me wanting him to start over Patchan has nothing to do with seniority. It has everything to do with seeing Rousseau was dominant everytime he stepped on the field. Harvey and Chantz aren't like that.

Advertisement
Back