Scott Patchan?

Here’s one article I read. Then he also had that tweet after we got blown out by UNC.
Have no problem with that. Fact Is if Ole boy had waited it out 1 more szn he’d be starting this year. He was behind 3 NFL guys 2 of which going first rd. No shame in that. I also don’t blame him for leaving to go play. U only get 1 crack at this

Advertisement
Have no problem with that. Fact Is if Ole boy had waited it out 1 more szn he’d be starting this year. He was behind 3 NFL guys 2 of which going first rd. No shame in that. I also don’t blame him for leaving to go play. U only get 1 crack at this
I’d hope he’d start as a 7th year senior. Patchan isn’t any different of a player than he was here. He just plays against inferior competition every week. Glad to see him have some success but we don’t need him back on this team. People would ***** every week if he was our starting DE.

He played 243 snaps. Do some research before you look like an idiot per usual.
He had 1 sack and played 243 snaps... Jesus christ thats even worse then him not having much experience. At least you had the unknown factor. He sure didn't make much of those 243 snaps because I barely noticed him playing

He had 1 sack and played 243 snaps... Jesus christ thats even worse then him not having much experience. At least you had the unknown factor. He sure didn't make much of those 243 snaps because I barely noticed him playing
Alright bud whatever you say

Advertisement
Rousseau was a special talent. Me wanting him to start over Patchan has nothing to do with seniority. It has everything to do with seeing Rousseau was dominant everytime he stepped on the field. Harvey and Chantz aren't like that.
Rousseau hadn’t stepped on the field yet though. All we knew prior to the UF game in 2019 was that he was playing well in practice. The same guys are telling us that Zach McCloud is playing well in practice.

He's a big fish in a small pond up in Ft Collins and by all accounts very happy there even though the Rams suck a$$. So he'll be back for I think his literal 7th or 8th year playing college football. By the way, Sonny Lubick is a God up there and he even has a steakhouse.
Sonny Lubick was a God at UM....Best DC in UMs History....

He couldn’t wait 1 more season. He had to leave since he had no way of foreseeing Covid when he left and would have used up his eligibility last year.

Rousseau hadn’t stepped on the field yet though. All we knew prior to the UF game in 2019 was that he was playing well in practice. The same guys are telling us that Zach McCloud is playing well in practice.
Rousseau was wrecking practice, scrimmages and the spring game

Advertisement
Patchan was dominant for Colorado State last year and is a hard worker who knows our scheme and is very good setting the edge and has improved his pass rushing ability. He would immediately come in here and be the starter opposite johnson.
No he ******* wouldn’t

And you think Rousseau suddenly exploded on Saturdays? There was no indication of his ability in practices, where positions should be earned? Or did the all-to-familiar seniority issue raise it's head?
Rousseau supplanted Patchan in what, about the 5th game - when it was more than apparent that he was a special talent. So you're defending the staff ON THIS ONE? Dig in bro., hold that hill😂

For the 10,000th time, Rousseau was injured during fall practice which is likely why he was brought back at the rate he was.

Nah, he sucks again. That was short-lived.

Advertisement
I’d hope he’d start as a 7th year senior. Patchan isn’t any different of a player than he was here. He just plays against inferior competition every week. Glad to see him have some success but we don’t need him back on this team. People would ***** every week if he was our starting DE.
Lol Ppl ***** everyweek about the kids on the team right now regardless bruh. He not coming back and it’s not even a realistic option. But if it were a player his caliber in the portal at that position we’d all agree we’d take him right now

Rousseau was wrecking practice, scrimmages and the spring game
There wasn’t really any hype in the fan base pior to the 2019 szn about Greg. That hype from fans was mostly about garvin. He’s name was brought by coaches but so had guys like mccloud. The whole Greg should’ve been starting narrative started mid szn when he started doing his thing. But It’s forgotten he was injured in fall camp and had to work he’s way back. But the most popular narrative is the coaches played the vet favoritism narrative

Advertisement
Lol Ppl ***** everyweek about the kids on the team right now regardless bruh. He not coming back and it’s not even a realistic option. But if it were a player his caliber in the portal at that position we’d all agree we’d take him right now
Completely disagree. Manny is looking for difference makers in the portal. They would not waste a 2022 scholarship on a Scott Patchan.

No he ******* wouldn’t
And whose going to play over him? I swear some of you guys think just because a player is a 4 star or highly ranked player he's a stud and guaranteed starter.. Harvey is coming off a season were he made 1 Sack in 234 snaps like you said. Our pass rush was a joke Vs OK State. But yes keep telling me how Patchan in his 7th year who started for us when we had a way better DLine wouldn't start. Patchan was our best edge setter when he was here and had 5.5 sacks in 4 Games with Colorado State.

Advertisement
Back