Scott Patchan

I saw the new dorms at UM. If I could go back to college now, I would.
Anyone that lived in the towers should get a free room in the new dorms for a year now. I think I still have some sort of ringworm from the showers in Stanford. Then again living there probably gave us Rona immunity too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for him. Worked his *** off here and never complained. We all can’t bag on the kid in 2019 when the coaches were dumb enough to start him over Greg. Dude is going to come away debt free, playing football for 7 years, and have a few degrees.

Anyone that lived in the towers should get a free room in the new dorms for a year now. I think I still have some sort of ringworm from the showers in Stanford. Then again living there probably gave us Rona immunity too.

My freshman year was the first year Eaton was renovated. My roommate and I (we went to HS together) thought we were getting into Honors/Hecht. When we got the room assignment, it said "Honors Residential College at Eaton Hall". We almost lost our ****e, since Eaton was a hellhole when we visited. Needless to say, it was the best (non-alcohol-related) mistake of our time as undergrads.

I much preferred to share a bathroom with 3 other guys instead of 30 other guys.

Advertisement
Back