Scott Patchan

Advertisement
Good for him. I heard Colorado pussi is top 5
2AB26D67-A7DF-41FA-99E7-05721B813BC0.gif

Despite some college football players wanting to convince you that playing college football is some arduous nightmare, most players would stay for 6 years if they could. Especially if they’re in the 99% that will never sniff the NFL. Get as much free education as you can. Get as much college tail as you can. Get as much college experience as you can before you’re off to join the real world. I know two guys who got FBS scholarships to play football and neither was ever a starter, let alone an NFL prospect. They both stayed for five years and both left school a couple credits shy of a master’s degree. One was my neighbor in Orlando who played WR for UCF. His scholarship covered his apartment rent. He had two female “roommates”. His food on campus was free and he got a monthly stipend that while not much, he could use on restaurants or whatever he wanted. His family wasn’t destitute so they sent him a little cash each month too. No it’s not a luxurious lifestyle but you’re in college. Enjoy it while you can.

Advertisement
Good for Scott ......... taking advantage of the opportunity. Great Cane ..... Sacrificed his body for the U.

Advertisement
I only watched a few Colorado games this season, but every time I did Patchan made a play. Made the best of the transfer. Good for him.

Good for him. Not playing in the NFL so enjoy as much meaningful football as you have left.

Advertisement
If he plays in 2022 is that 8 season?

4 scholarship
Medical
Redshirt
COVID

Where's the other year from?

Advertisement
If he plays in 2022 is that 8 season?

4 scholarship
Medical
Redshirt
COVID

Where's the other year from?
He's done after 2021. 2020 was supposed to be his last year but COVID obviously. So came here in 2015 and redshirted, played at Miami 2016-2019, Colorado State in 2020 when he was granted a 6th year and then 2021 is his final year.

Advertisement
Back