Scott Patchan 247 Update 2/22

I'll be the first to say that he will have a better college career than his baby back b*tch older brother.

Are you ****ing dumb?

Delete this ****.

For what?

I'm merely complementing the kid.

Does everyone need to be reminded that his older brother was talking **** about our program/school back when he was being recruited, and then ended up signing with an in-state rival?

GFY.

Bro delete the derogatory part about his brother and the rest of the statement is fine, the kid reads these forums. Come on now your smarter then that.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I'll be the first to say that he will have a better college career than his baby back b*tch older brother.

Are you ****ing dumb?

Delete this ****.

For what?

I'm merely complementing the kid.

Does everyone need to be reminded that his older brother was talking **** about our program/school back when he was being recruited, and then ended up signing with an in-state rival?

GFY.

Bro delete the derogatory part about his brother and the rest of the statement is fine, the kid reads these forums. Come on now your smarter then that.

Go Canes

Fine, but only because you asked nicely.

His brother *****ed up UM and embarrassed shannon. His dad then performed felatio on meyer in the media. "He should write a book on recruiting."

His brother ****ed up UM and embarrassed shannon. His dad then performed felatio on meyer in the media. "He should write a book on recruiting."

I hope the kid (or his family) doesn't read these forums. What happened with with Matt Jr.is water under the causeway. I like this kid, he seems to be interested in UM, so stop with the hate. It's over....or we'll lose out on this kid.

I really liked his film.

Advertisement
His brother ****ed up UM and embarrassed shannon. His dad then performed felatio on meyer in the media. "He should write a book on recruiting."

I hope the kid (or his family) doesn't read these forums. What happened with with Matt Jr.is water under the causeway. I like this kid, he seems to be interested in UM, so stop with the hate. It's over....or we'll lose out on this kid.

I really liked his film.

I can agree with that. Im just not very trusting after what happened. They couldve handled it entirely different

I really liked his film.

I can agree with that. Im just not very trusting after what happened. They couldve handled it entirely different
So could people when they post. ____ could've handled it entirely different…………. :stormwarning:

Last edited:

I really liked his film.

So could people when they post. ____ could've handled it entirely different…………. :stormwarning:

U guys take message boards too seriously. Anybody who bases their decision on where to go to college isnt too bright. Do u realize how many noles on here post to just tgoll us?

I really liked his film.

U guys take message boards too seriously. Anybody who bases their decision on where to go to college isnt too bright. Do u realize how many noles on here post to just tgoll us?
Did a nole post this? If U don't take message boards seriously, don't be bothered. Just a message board…….. Right?

Advertisement
Matt Patchan knew Shannon was a train wreck for a HC waiting to happen. He didn't want to pay for an incompetent HC.

Advertisement
Scott Patchan ‏@scott_patchan 15h
240 now ! Lets go

Bh2JGWhIIAAdAuW.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back